Sign in to follow this  
Emperor

North America Somalis mass show up for the President + PICS

Abtigiis   

Malika;

I know where those who are angry with Caydiid are coming from- 1990s iyo qixii xamar. For the sake of national reconcilliation, I am saying let us forget our past. Many nations have done that. And by the way, What Abdullahi yusuf has done is treason- not common crime. Against his own nation. I can't pardon him, sorry. Aduunkoo dhan buu nagu ceebeeyaay.

Abtigiis   

Me;

Forget so that we move ahead. Haddii kale ma tolaa'ay waa ragii ilaayay baan nidhaa? Future stbility and peace is not guaranteed by recriminations and revenge (in the name of justice), but in forming a democratic state where the wish of the people prevails. And people don't wish for destruction. But by forgetting i don't mean to exonerate their crimes. Certainly, They will be in the history books for what they have done to the nation, and children will learn about them. laakiin, waa kuwii sidaa noo galaydu waa inay dhamaato!

Abtigiis   

The secessionsts are small group of men holding people hostage. When the alternative vocie finally comes to the people of the North, reason will prevail. By the way even the clan purported to be pro-secession is not unanimous on the issue. It is few clan leaders and politicians in te urban area who shout for isolation because they want to carve a small fort of loot for themseleves. Shacabku wuu fiican yahay ee yaynaan inagu israacin sidaynu qabyaalad ugu hadaaqayno!

Abtigiis   

Forgive and Forget, walaal. We owe that to our progeny. Hadii kale ka waran hadii kii Hargeisa lagu dilayna uu yidhaa, I will not forget, ka Xamar hadda lagu xansuuqayana uu yidhaa I will not forget; what kind of a nation are we going to have? We need to move ahead. But The legal system in place will track and convict criminals posthumously. And I know how painful it is, but which nations haven't blood itself at one or another time in History?

N.O.R.F   

^^When will that voice shine through? Its been 17 years saxib.

The political situation in Somalia doesn't bode well for SL coming back into the fold does it?

We have people singing and dancing in gatherings with the man responsible for the crimes in Somalia today. They then turn around and say 'we are for the betterment of Somalia/s'. Give me abreak me says.

Bring back the ICU then we may have something to talk about.

Hunguri   

Nepathy, Anigu adigu meeshaad ku jirtid ayaan ku jiraa smile.gif Almuhim, waar meeshan waxaa ka dhacay abtirsasho. Hebelaa adeerkeey ah, hebel baa ina adeerkeey ah. Anigaa reer Qansax Qawdhan kasoo jeeda. Nin-kan Duke isagu beri hore ayuu caddaystay warkiisa. Oo Abdillaahi waa adeerkiis. Laakiin, odaygii Xoogsade ahaa ayuu maryihii ka dhigay. Waakaas wuxuu marinayaa anigu reer hebel ayaan ahay!

Abtigiis   

I am for the ICU, northern. I agree with you on that. instead of seeing a united Somalia, Under the TFG and YEY, I prefer the disintegration of it into 36 fiefdoms! NO somalia with TFG at the helm, EVER!

me   

my question was directed at Norf and his hypocracy.

Abtigiis, what happened in the past happened and there is no way to turn back the time. But we are 17 years further now. Soomaali wey is taqaanaa maanta. So lets not pretend we are naive. Waaya arag ayaan noqonay smile.gif .

All I am saying here is, lets talk like brothers, lets resolve our differences in a peacefull manner, but lets not pretend we are fools. The mistakes of the past will not be made again.

So in order for me to forgive there should be a genuine reconciliation. Hadii kale Soomaali ey aa cunay, ciyaartuna waa bandow. Soomaali hor u maraysaa ma jirto ilaa teeda la xaliyo. Hadii aad rabtidna taada waa lagu darayaa.

Hunguri   

Northner, I am old enough to know the right from wrong, murdering Sheekhyo Tabliiq ah at a mosqoue is not something, that I will cheer or encourage. Laakiin, my support for Somalia to have a system and goverment under one flag, will never change smile.gif Adigu, when will you compromise over your secessionism idea ?

N.O.R.F   

Mr Me you call me a hypocrit I have no problem with that but can you be so kind as to explain you percieve it has such?