Sign in to follow this  
Emperor

North America Somalis mass show up for the President + PICS

Xoogsade   

Originally posted by Toure:

Saxiib me, xoogsade and many other that oppose the TFG now cheered for their inauguration in 2004 because we believed (naively) if warlords are given an “official” title they might change their ways, unfortunately for Somalia they didn’t change. So the notion that people were against the TFG from day one is false.

This is the truth. Support is always conditional.

Originally posted by Nephthys:

^ What credentials do YOU have that allows you to assess our stance on
this man
as a dawlad-diidnimo idiocy of tribalism, while you are essentially...well, some joe-blow, nobody, who only repeats what he heard his favorite rock star uncle say? Hmm?

here is another example of attacking people, clans and regional government and not the arguments. rationality is credential but what is yours?

Originally posted by Xoogsade:

quote:Originally posted by Toure:

Saxiib me, xoogsade and many other that oppose the TFG now cheered for their inauguration in 2004 because we believed (naively) if warlords are given an “official” title they might change their ways, unfortunately for Somalia they didn’t change. So the notion that people were against the TFG from day one is false.

This is the truth. Support is always conditional.
yes support is conditional but dowladdiidnimo is not.

me   

He who denies my version of the facts is to me perverse, alien, dangerous.

How shall I account for him? The opponent has always to be

explained, and the last explanation that we ever look for is that he sees

a different set of facts. Such an explanation we avoid, because it saps

the very foundation of our own assurance that we have seen life

steadily and seen it whole..........So where two factions see vividly each its

own aspect, and contrive their own explanations of what they see, it is almost

impossible for them to credit each other with honesty. If the pattern fits their

experience at a crucial point, they no longer look upon it as an interpretation.

They look upon it as “reality.”

Someone who does not share my interpretation of (obvious) “reality”

presents himself as the man who says, evil be thou my good.

He is an annoyance who does not fit into the scheme of things. Nevertheless

he interferes. And since that scheme is based in our minds on incontrovertible

fact fortified by irresistible logic, some place has to be found

for him in the scheme. Rarely in politics . . . is a place made for him by

the simple admission that he has looked upon the same reality and

seen another aspect of it. That would shake the whole scheme. . . .

Walter Lippman

Emperor   

^Lol, they always will have one last thing to complain about...

... are related to him
clanswise.

Lol, Typlical of you Xoogsade, you never see beyond that line, Awoowe get your head out of that clan closet, my brotherly advice to you... Only if you practised what you preach, your hypocracy is as clear as the sun in the sky...

Abu Geeljire Saaxib, no that's not what Nepthy meant to say, we all know what she meant by the term Gaalo Gudan, it's not what she invented but possibly heard from the Odayaasha or Islaamaha of the hate-full compaign group... FYI, the term Gaalo Gudan is not new term in Somalia and had always been previously nicknamed after one of A. Yusuf's sub-sub-sub clan for their ruthless and viciousness when it comes to fighting in that region of Mudug... So coming up with the excuse that she invented the word and meant for all the Somalis that support Ethiopia, oh well, only if she had come up with that silly defense while she can clearly speak for hers...

Nepthy maya maya, I never want the Admin to step in hadaanan ka baqayn inay meesha kuwa kale soo galan oo kula caytamaan, instead I want you inaad isa sii ceebaysid, the stage is yours go on and tell more of the Islamaaha sheekadooda that goes like... waar awalba anagaa naqaanay reerkaas waxaa ladhihi jiray "Gaalo ...." LOol... , dear waxaan oo kale cidna kama xanaaqdo, just pin-pointing your X and Z patriotism on this boards.

Kool_Kat   

LOL@Naxar... :D

About this 'gaalo gudan' comment and those u qoslaya, regardless of whom it is meant for, it just goes to show thier mental capacity and just how much they know about diinta...It is one thing to say something when one tries so hard to be funny, yet totally a different thing when one humilates one's self, just to take a cheap shot at 'A/Y and his ilk' by making such a statement...Aloow nawada cafi bini'aadan maskaxyar beynunehee...

The problem with Al-shabaab and their supports is that they are ignorant about the basics of Islam. One of the worst offense is to call a muslim a kafir.

The only reason a person becomes kafir is if they reject Islam or any of its basic tenants such as salah, sowm, haj etc. (al-macluum fi deena bi daruura). Therefore, Geeljire AKA Red Sea I suggest you repent or be prepared in the hereafter to be right or wrong and become kafir yourself.

Peace Action, you're right on point...Thnx!

Emperor, dadka qaarkood dhagax iyo darbi shub ah waykadaran yihiin, ha'isku dhibin inaa wax usheegtid ama ka dhaadhacsiisid... :D

Teeda kale, this 'adeer' thingy is getting tiresome already people...Come up with a new phrase...Wax yarbo hadii lasheego, 'adeer' this, 'adeer' that baala soobodeysiin...To the point now (so narrow mindedly) aad iska dhaadhacsiiseen this even inee tahay 'tolka' oo shiraya...Alloow noo gargaar!

^ you are mistaken .. she did not refer to the clan of A/Y as 'Gaalo Gudan' read the thread another time

Geelka, I didn't know you added the spokesperson title to the list of your duties.

You can't possibly know what was in the person's "niyad" when she had made the statement, instead of correcting her, waad u sii camirtay, and now waxaad inta lasoo istaagtay she didnt refer to the clan bla bla.

In any case, if that same statement was directed at your precious wadaado's, I am sure aduunyo gadoon ayaa SOL ka dhici lahaa.

The simple fact is that, you made your point against your wadaado's, which are by now the same boat as the so called amxaaro and their supports you hate so much.

Only thing left now is to hear a report or an eye witness saying the wadaado supporters have" raped women" to prove a point. Already they had taken innocent lives in the name of religion, so rape is the only thing left, what say you then eedo?

I think its time all of you have given it a rest, you each have equally said your piece.

PS:KK, "adeerkii" yey ka waran? :D Dukey has never denied having yey as adeer, and thats why that term is so popular, but only to dukey and not anyone else ofcourse.

Kool_Kat   

^Layzie, ana 'adeerkeey' Duke dadbadan baa aaminsay, sometimes it is scary how much ee aaminsan yihiin... :D Your aunt maxey kasoo sheegtay 'tolka' shirkiisa? icon_razz.gif

Nephissa   

L0L@Emperor, do you want me to go ala Duke on you? I am really not a bigot clanist; I'm a part Puntlander :D , my dad's sister's uncle was a Puntlander, so is my husband's great granma's abti. Actually, I have freinds from Puntland that I love like family! We've been friends for 18 years! Yeah..so? Quit trying to portray ALL people that don't support this 'lax' as hate-filled, qabilists.

KK let me clarify my comments just in case they are not clear enough by 'ilk' i mean the TFG as a whole .. and not his clan you can see in this same thread that i have repeated this time and again any and all who oppose the TFG and the xabash are of my ilk and the rest are of the TFG and their ilk.

as to the Gaalo gudan comment i have honestly never heard that name before especially attributed to any qabil.

so stop trying to paint me with this qabil brush.

to any who misunderstood my comments to be directed at a certian clan my apologies as i have said before

The TFG comprises the the dameero and the duli from all the qabils

Lazy garabkeena ka baxday miyaa ? .. im just curious what caused the conversion ?

So what are the chances of the following people belonging to the same sub-clan?

Naxar,Emperor, Kool-kat, Duke, Somalipride...

Just because they strongly support this "TFG" doesn't mean that they belong to the same sub-clan :rolleyes: ... Get a clue.

Malika   

^Now this obsession with Duke is a tad bit worrying,he hasnt even posted in this thread...

Duke,dude you need to go swim in the deepest ocean,to cleanse all this evil thoughts folks have for you.. :D:D

This thread is almost funny,not in a HA HA HA way but kind of reminds me of when a White person is accused of racism..He goes,my best best friend is Black...Lol

Ms Cali Warsame's baaqweyne rocked,me would like one!

N.O.R.F   

One wonders how much Yeey took home with him that night from all those Hollywood producers, bankers and oil heads :D