Sign in to follow this  
Emperor

North America Somalis mass show up for the President + PICS

am afraid it will, wither its because of ideology or clannish sentiments, Somalis have refused to compromise again and again not that we are known for being an accommodating or pacific people. each one things his the king of the castle or a dusty hut in our case.

Kashafa   

We have people singing and dancing in gatherings with the man responsible for the crimes in Somalia today. They then turn around and say 'we are for the betterment of Somalia/s'. Give me abreak me says.

Bring back the ICU
then we may have something to talk about

In those bolded words lies the solution to all of Somalia's problems. With the ICU, peace, reconciliation, and social healing were not only rosy pep words, but actual policies in place. And thus, they enjoyed masssive overwhelming support from the masses, the shacab, Soomalia Xalaasha ah from the farthest North, to the distant South, and everything in between. The only people opposed to the ICU were those that stood to lose if the status quo of qabyaalad was destroyed: The morally-bankrupt Garaads & Suldaans, the warlords, the self-appointed Colonels and Presidents.

There was no time that Somalia was closer to unity than during the six month reign of the Islamic Courts. Bring the Islamic Courts back to Somalia, and Somalia will be healed, inshallah. Bring the Islamic Courts back and Somalia will be one again. But to call for unity, peace, and reconciliation while innocent blood is being spilled by an accursed foreign enemy, is pure unadulterated bullshit.

Me,

At this juncture of Somali history, Secession is NOT an issue. It's NOT a problem. It's the last thing that should occupy your mind. If you've got a surplus of argumentative energy, then please use it to destroy the flimsy dhabo-dhilif arguments. Use it map a way forward for Somalia instead of accusing sincere brothers of hypocrisy. Northerner has showed more Somalinimo iya inoo ka damqado xasooqa than the loudest of the loudmouthed Somaliweyn'ist(many who gloat and cheer on). How do you like that ? He is not obsessed with the idea of secession the same way u are. As he stated, he is for unity as long as the conditions are right. And that means to have an administration in place with the Moral Authority to win the admiration, respect, and loyalty of the Somali people. An administration like the Islamic Courts of Somalia. An administration that has implemented social healing and the de-tribal'fication of Somalia.

Even if Somaliland secedes and gets recognition(longest of long shots), that is NOTHING compared to the existential threat of the Ethiopian occupation. Yet u remain happy to prattle on about a completely theoretical possibility, all the while Somalia burns under the fire-torrent of Ethiopian aggression. Whats wrong with this picture, abti ? You have good intentions, laakin priorities aa kaa khaldan.

Riyaale's dhabo-dhilif admin will be dealt with in due time, but there's the not-so-small matter of a Ethiopian occupation and their slaves that we have to deal with first.

Even if things fall apart one thing tor emind people here.

1. The clown courts will never come back. The local clans will never come under the rule of IndaCade, Xasan Dahir, Abdiqain and so on.

Thus for all the rants and ravings of Kashafa, Xogsade and otehr clan courts supporters, those days are finsihed lads.

me   

Originally posted by Kashafa:

Me,

At this juncture of Somali history, Secession is NOT an issue. It's NOT a problem. It's the last thing that should occupy your mind. If you've got a surplus of argumentative energy, then please use it to destroy the flimsy dhabo-dhilif arguments. Use it map a way forward for Somalia instead of accusing sincere brothers of hypocrisy. Northerner has showed more Somalinimo iya inoo ka damqado xasooqa than the loudest of the loudmouthed Somaliweyn'ist(many who gloat and cheer on). How do you like that ? He is not obsessed with the idea of secession the same way u are. As he stated, he is for unity as long as the conditions are right. And that means to have an administration in place with the
Moral Authority to win the admiration, respect, and loyalty of the Somali people. An administration like the Islamic Courts of Somalia. An administration that has implemented social healing and the de-tribal'fication of Somalia.

Even if
Somaliland secedes and gets recognition(longest of long shots), that is NOTHING compared to the
existential threat
of the Ethiopian occupation. Yet u remain happy to prattle on about a completely theoretical possibility, all the while Somalia burns under the fire-torrent of Ethiopian aggression. Whats wrong with this picture, abti ? You have good intentions, laakin priorities aa kaa khaldan.

Riyaale's dhabo-dhilif admin will be dealt with in due time, but there's the not-so-small matter of a Ethiopian occupation and their slaves that we have to deal with first.

Kashafa,

1. Norf can speak his mind as he said it himself. If he believes in what you said, he can say it himself, no need to downgrade yourself to his spokesperson. I personally have never seen him distance himself from the secessionist idea. I have also never seen him support any kind of Somalinimo during all the time I spent on this forum. I have had plenty of discussions with him and he is consistent in his support for the secessionist idea. Marka I don't know where you got....

Northerner has showed more Somalinimo iya inoo ka damqado xasooqa than the loudest of the loudmouthed Somaliweyn'ist(many who gloat and cheer on)

Maybe you are new to the word of the Somalis and you take whatever BS they say as the truth. Norf is practicing the same old my enemies enemy is my friend crap.

Ta labaad, maxaa loo kala reebanayaa the enemies of the Somali nation? Are the secessionists better then the TFG supporters? Are the supporters of Dabageed better then the TFG supporters? How about those that support Puntland? Gowracaada yaa loo horeesiinayaa horta?

My friend you should have one set of rules for all traitors, but I see that in your case some traitors are better then others

Your vision is blurred Kashafa, open your eyes and see aduunyada aan ku nool nahay. I like your energy and spirit, but you need to slow down and learn. This is a long war and not everything is what it seems so choose your friends carefully.

May god guide you.

me   

He is not obsessed with the idea of secession the same way u are. As he stated, he is for unity as long as the conditions are right. And that means to have an administration in place with the Moral Authority to win the admiration, respect, and loyalty of the Somali people.

Kashafa,

Horta bal ii sheeg, why do genuine Somali's who care about Somalia fight and die for the idea of Somalinimo, while people like Norf stand on the sidelines, waiting like naag duday oo sasabaad u baahan.

Why should we fight for Somalia, why should we convince people like him? Why should we take this burden on ourselves? wadanka ma anaga kaliyaa iska leh?

If we spill all this blood and sacrifice so many lives of our people why do we have to share with those that supported the enemy and those that stood on the sidelines?

Mid kalena waxa weeye, if you are tolerating people like Norf to stand on the sidelines, why shouldn't every group in Somalia stand on the sidelines?

Clearly standing on the sidelines and hinting the existence of Somalinimo has its advantages.

Originally posted by General Duke:

Even if things fall apart one thing tor emind people here.

1. The clown courts will never come back. The local clans will never come under the rule of IndaCade, Xasan Dahir, Abdiqain and so on.

Thus for all the rants and ravings of Kashafa, Xogsade and otehr clan courts supporters, those days are finsihed lads.

i could not agree with you more, those clowns will never come back so go on with your life's people!

N.O.R.F   

while people like Norf stand on the sidelines, waiting like naag duday oo sasabaad u baahan.

LoL.

Let me guess, you're out their actively working for the unity of the people. This is cyber space saxib. A place to put forth your opinions. Nothing more and nothing less.

Let me know when you stop confusing the 'idea' with the current entity and their actions.

me   

What idea? the secessionist idea or the Somalinimo idea....oo kashafa u malaynayo in aad u doodid?

Horta bal inanka u sax arinta, meeshaas ayuu confusionku ka socdaaye.

N.O.R.F   

1. Idea - independence

2. Current govnt and their action - Riyaale/Udub

No 1 is a goer - no alternative (apart from 6 months of UIC control).

Supporting no 1 does not mean I support Riyaale, the currnt admin and their actions (no 2).

I have now spelled it for you. Let me know how you wish to twist it, throw in 'somalinimo' a few times and don't forget to write the word 'secessionist' at least three times in your next reply.

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Xoogsade:

Waakaase hadduu run sheegaayo
qabiilkaan ka dhashay wax haka sheego
Berrito marku maqlo
they joined the insurgents in droves
and abandoned ship
, that is when it will get
dicy for my ilk
:D

Xoogsade, you have just admitted here your "ilk", whomever they maybe, are now in cahoots with the forces Duke supports.

If this is the case, are Duke and Emporer not accurate in describing you as a passive-aggressive tribalist (my terms here) for your earlier assertion in the topic concerning the speech in Washington and the attendance?

Originally posted by Xoogsade:

They are from a single clan in their majority. Ther are no other somalis with decency in this shameful gathering. Don't lie about other somalis saxib, soomaalida isku caqli iyo dadnimo ma ahan, while these clanists celebrate their warlord's ignobility, miliions of somalis are suffering both emotional and physical losses.