Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Jacaylbaro Hunguri Captain Xalane

Ibtisam   

I'm not laughin, you ruined my Whole day with that careless comment. Seriously i don't understand people sometimes. :rolleyes: :mad:

ibti lol here is some hot coco cool off gal... u know what i am like...smile a little all that frowning is not helping the bags under ure eyes.

yabka yes they are different, the london ones own an oyster card :D

maanta everybody marqaanki lasheegayay baa haaya.JB gabadha has a right to leave,she even has a right to rearrange u and hunguri's face.Man dee wixii lasheegi jiray oo larabay inaad sheegtiin baad ka qadiseen.

Well,the park yesterday was cool.Cynical was some what on the look out though,i don't know why.As if she was being followed,markasto she would look back,i don't know why.Other than that,it was a gooooood day i say.

P.s.a new study shows 95% of the overweight cajuusoyin never miss their lunch.So easy with the lunch thing girls :D

Edit;waryee yaabka yabkis,welcome to the thread bro,and yeah,u are a real threat yaaqay.Maanta u will be excused laakin tomorrow come with ur own girl :D

Yeah JB,we have less supply of girls and anagabo naguma filna and then the new comers just want to come out of no where just like that and take away months of hard work ninyohow.Some body should say No way to them. :D