Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Latest from Laascaanood

Jamster   

He is high on qaat baarixi ah!

ST listen guv, what ideas and matures debating are you expecting of me when the likes of you continually spew the putrid tribal hatred that disgusts us all?

You guys are suffering mass delusion and only a a proper mighty slap will get you out of this self-induced madness.

Fahiye, you just a bad debater thats all which leads you to say comments a 7yr old would say, you speak of tribal hatered but yet you talk about talking control by force somaliland lool, or disrespect the women of this region with other comments, please you are a perfect example of a spewing tribal hatred SOL memeber so lets not go that route shall we lool. The only one with mass delusion that needs a slap is not I nor other memebers of SOL, i would in your case start by looking at the mirror lool.

For the other fellow, you like to talk alot about smoking this or that, i think the reality is you on the smoke i stick with khat while you look like the type of person that stick with the rocks loool.

Jamster   

Women? When did I speak about ladies? Xaasha; dumarku maandhow qabiil malaha; gobtuna dumarka uma ceydo qabiiliyan.

You dear lad not only have understand what debating is, you are completely out of bounds with common sense. Never have we seen you bring forth a sensible coherent sentence reflecting upon the issues at hand. You readily spew nothing but vomit which unfailingly leads us to cover our nasal as the smell is a "killer". Xaaji, Alaa igu og iney gardaro tahay inaan adigoo kale lahaasaawo.

Fahiye

Originally posted by SomaliThinker:

For the other fellow, you like to talk alot about smoking this or that, i think the reality is you on the smoke i stick with khat

Spare me your Khat-induced truth then. Try marijuana or even rocks., you might just see things little more clearly. You make this so easy. Even picking on you is boring. Later kid

i am sure this another ethio scheme to make these clan boyz busy with each other.

ha is damiiyaane daaf.. surely when the real somali freedom fighters come, then peace will return to beloved las anod.

Aaliyyah   

i am sure this another ethio scheme to make these clan boyz busy with each other.

It is the Ethiopians who are behind the SL militia aggression on Sool.

ha is damiiyaane daaf.. surely when the real somali freedom fighters come, then peace will return to beloved las anod.

You would never have said "ha is dhameeyaane dhaafa" if you were actually from LA. So honestly what are you getting out of pretending some one you are not :rolleyes:

me   

Hmmm

1. I hate slow a.ss internet connection

2. I missed allot I see, but what has changed? who won? who lost? where is all this going?

3. I agree with rudy on this, everything point to ethio scheme abusing our emotional secessionist brothers.

4. Puntland troops running to Garowe leaving reer laascaanood to defend themselves reminds me of the old days in the South.

5. PL and SL have both lost out on this one because they are trying to stop a natural process.

6. SL has lost big time on this one, I am worried about PL will they try to fix their alliance with The SSC? ofcourse they will. Will they succeed in it? I hope not.

7. Time for a local admin that is looking out for the interests of the locals. This area cant be goob dagaal for PL and SL forever, the SSC should plan its own future.

8. Just sit back and relax this is evolution, let it take its own path. At the end of the day all clans will have their own admin, and the xabash will keep manipulating it.

If you ask me Somalia's future is going to be decided in Sool iyo Sanaag not in Muqdisho.