Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Latest from Laascaanood

me   

Anyhow bari is another day, we will see how teh stuation develops. As long as there are no inernal struggles the situation is not bad. It will get worse when people like fahiye do stu-pi things and call for stu-pid things.

RedSea   

Faahiye,

oo waxaad beeshaas ku haysata waxa weeye Somaliland ayey la safteen oo Puntland oo waxba uhayn ayey kasoo horjeesteen miyaa?

Ninkasta meeshii ay dantiisu kujirto waa uxor ee maxaad ugu diidaysaa?

SOO MAAL   

Red sea,

Somaliland iyo Puntland midna wax uma hayo dadka reer laascaanood

Dhamaan beelaha Laascaanood waa kasoo wada horjeedaan militia riyaale iyo cid kasta oo wadanka kala qeybinasa

Dhamaan dadka soomaaliyeed waxey dani ugu jirtaa midnimo iyo in gacmaha la is qabsadu, waa hadii dan laga hadlayo

Hadii kale ninkasta xaq ayuu u yahay inuu xor noqdo oo cidii uu doona wax la qabsadu, maaha xaq in magaalo soomaaliyeed dagaal lagu qaado

RedSea   

Soo maal,

Xaabsade ayuu ahaa kii shalay dagaalka hurinayey maantana markii kaalintiisi hore loo soo celiyay iska aamusay.

markaa laba maamulba qalad way leeyihiin, laakin reer sool laftooda eedi kama maqna. Waayo dagaalka labada dhinac ayey kaga kala jiraan!

Originally posted by Tahliil:

quote:Originally posted by Fahiye:

but ******* troops with SNM will pay sooner than later man.

Moderators were in a high gear, crackin down pple misusing the forum left and right in the past few months...I have no idea how u will get away with this deliberate reference to Qabiil names...am rooting for u by the way
We are not here 24/7 on this forum. Some offensive posts can stay a few hours unnoticed.

It would have been better if you reported that post to us as well since it helps.

Dagaalkaan aan loo baahneena oo aan dhamaadka lahayn aad ayaan ugu xumahay soo noq noqshadiis. Dhiig Soomaaliyeed ku daadanaayo. Hanti Soomaaliyeed ku baaba'eyso. Wax uu faa'ido u leeyahay ummadda Soomaaliyeed iyo dalka Soomaaliyeed haba yaraatee ma jirto.

Hore ayaan u sheegay WAR IS NOT GOOD FOR ANYONE ,,,, Now i've been talking to some ppl in Las-Anod, the city is calm, Somaliland is partially in control of the city but not fully ,,, those militia from Garowe fled yesterday back to their land ,, now it is the locals to decide their destiny ........

I hope everything will be calm by now ....

Jamster   

Boys and girls; runta raga kama nixiso!. The issue is; we will clear the dirt out with much ado (I am just hoping these Tigreyis dont come to mediate).

Clearing out the dirt should have begun long time go.

To other>

This is an agrresion against the peace loving Puntland people; (joojiya this crap SSC business) this is the terrritory of puntland and puntland will deal with any external and INTERNAL attacks---- just like it did when Cade was a REBEL.

Meel ayaan uga soo wada jeesaneynaa tuugada iyo kuwaan kibreyba.

sxb isku xishood waa ramadane ,,, i don't care if you are calling your brothers and kinsmen as a dirt but i'm sure they call you the same.

Just keep your words and let's see what is going to happen next ....... No one can clean no one ,,, we are all somalis sxb.

and if you insist you'll fight then you should know what you are calling for will happen only amonth reer laascaanood and no one else from either PL or Somaliland will get hurt.

Let's work together to bring peace instead of bloodshed ...... that aint work in Mogadishu.

Let's work together to bring peace instead of bloodshed ...... that aint work in Mogadishu.

You are singing a different tune JB...What happen to

Sland controlling LA?. It would be difficult to work with delusional entity that want to reconstitute colonial boundaries.

Originally posted by -:

quote:Let's work together to bring peace instead of bloodshed ...... that aint work in Mogadishu.

You are singing a different tune JB...What happen to

Sland controlling LA?. It would be difficult to work with delusional entity that want to reconstitute colonial boundaries.
Controlling LA doesn't mean there is no peace ... after the defeat of the PL then it is between us and reer LA to finlize the issue with talks.

Don't worry ,,,,,,,,, it'll work perfectly. ;)