Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Latest from Laascaanood

me   

Thats not the question. I asked you to back up whether the garaad was shot. Now you come here with unconfirmed news of a nomad wannabe warlord with a koombo.

me   

Sheekha any news on these defections that afnugaal, jidbaale, widhwidh etc are reporting?

^^Actaully you should be asking Fahiye about the truthfulness of the bellow news article:

Axmad Cabdi Xabsade oo ka goostey MG Puntland

By Oct 10, 2007 - 8:48:24 AM

Waxaa soo baxaya warar sheegaya in Wasiirkii hore ee Arrimaha Gudaha ee Puntland Axmad Cabdi xabsade uu gaarey maagalada OOG ee degmada Caynaba ee gobolka Sool halkas oo saldhig u ah maamulka Somaliland.

Axmad Cabdi Xaabsade ayaa degaanka OOG kulamo kula yeeshay saraakiil ka tirsan Somaliland iyada oo wararku sheegayaan in uu ka soo goostey MGPL.

Wasiirka Wasarada Gashaandhiga Somaliland Cabdulahi Cali Ibrahim ayaa saxaafada u xaqiijiyay in Axmad Cabdi Xabsade uu ku sugan yahay degmada OOG balse ka gaabsadey in uu wax faahfaahin ah ka baxsho imaanshihiisa.

Cabdulahi Cali ibraahim ayaa xusey in Xaabsade kulamo la yeeshay wasiiro ka tirsan maamulka Somaliland.

Gudoomiyaha gobolka Sool Cali Maxamad Axamad (Cali Sandule) [Jaanibka tageersan Somaliland] ayaa mar uu la hadlayey BBC-da laanteeda Af Soomaliga u sheegey in Xaabsade Puntland ka soo goostey kadib markii labo jeer jidka isku xira Garowe iyo Laascaano rasaas ku rideen ciidamada Puntland halkas oo naftiisu khatar gashay.

Wasiirkii hore ee PL ayaa marka uu ka soo baxayey Lascano ka soo waregay dhinaca Howdka isaga oo ka weecday goobta ay isku horfadhiyan labada ciidan.

Xabsade ayaa horey loogu eedeyay in Lascaano soo galiyay ciidamo beledyo tagersan Somallind balse sheegey in waxba ka jirin arinkaas isla markaana yahay odey reer Puntland ah.

Xabsade ayaa inta uusan xilalka wasiirnimo ka qaban maamulka Puntland 1993-1996 noqdey Gudomiyaha Aqalka Wakiilada maamulka Somalialnd.

Taleexi   
Dear Mr. Xiinfaniin, Saaxiib my people are in the point of no return, whether this article is true or not, I mean by if worst comes worst SSC people decided not to surrender their inalienable right to anyone. Irrespective to his/her rank or position, what matters is what SSC people want at the end of the day. I assure you that trespassers will be dealt with iron fist till peace returns to our lands

^^Adeer I like your resolve to resist SL dreams. But aayar with beating the war drums though :D !

I too think that SL is betting on the wrong horse. I am not at all sure if they really ready for a war as the status quo were to their advantage in many ways. With this, I think SL is risking igniting a wider conflict.

I am not buying this division within the community argument. It does exist but in my estimation it’s both minor and negligible as it rests on political discontent from certain SOOL communities. For SL to base on its policy on these shifty personalities and risk war for it is really pathetic. Despite my good friend Oodweyne’s celebratory tone I do reckon the real joke is on our secessionist brethren. Word of advice for Oodweyne and his like-minded folks here: don’t get deceived by Puntland’s internal weakness for the love of unity is much deeper than that. Keep the peace by keeping the status quo. It’s good that way unless a unified Somali state with a genuine leadership is born.

Mansa Munsa.....We shouldn't rush to war, but I think the likes of Xaabsade who puts his own need ahead that of his people should be dealt.And if Somaliland continues instigating instability in the region by inciting disgruntled tribesmen, it let be understood that instibality could be brought to their doorsteps. Peace is precious commodity in Somalia and it is hope Sland admin understands that pretty well, and it is my hope that Reer Pland don't rush to war either.

Taleexi   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

^^Adeer I like your resolve to resist SL dreams. But aayar with beating the war drums though
:D
!

I too think that SL is betting on the wrong horse. I am not at all sure if they really ready for a war as the status quo were to their advantage in many ways. With this, I think SL is risking igniting a wider conflict.

I am not buying this division within the community argument. It does exist but in my estimation it’s both minor and negligible as it rests on political discontent from certain SOOL communities. For SL to base on its policy on these shifty personalities and risk war for it is really pathetic. Despite my good friend Oodweyne’s celebratory tone I do reckon the real joke is on our secessionist brethren. Word of advice for Oodweyne and his like-minded folks here: don’t get deceived by Puntland’s internal weakness for the love of unity is much deeper than that. Keep the peace by keeping the status quo. It’s good that way unless a unified Somali state with a genuine leadership is born.

Awoowe… XF, your word of wisdom is well taken but be mind the provocation on the side of die-hard SLers is crystal clear and eminent to our existence . Any rational Somali who cares the coexistence of the communities in peace should give me a hand executing this JUST cause.

I remind you “Dab munaaqaf shiday, muumin baa ku gubta”... Some say give the peace chance.. what chanceI question?,. PEACE has been already raped by the so-called SL-ers, what a such passive people who preach that kind of mantra, it is like telling the victim to forgive and forget while the victim can bounce back in any shape or form possible.

Taleexi   

Originally posted by -:

Mansa Munsa.....We shouldn't rush to war, but I think the likes of Xaabsade who puts his own need ahead that of his people should be dealt.And if Somaliland continues instigating instability in the region by inciting disgruntled tribesmen, it let be understood that instibality could be brought to their doorsteps. Peace is precious commodity in Somalia and it is hope Sland admin understands that pretty well, and it is my hope that Reer Pland don't rush to war either.

Adeer dagaal wax lagu degdego ma aha balse mararka qaarkood waa lama huraan hadaadse i leedahay sidii lagaa doono ha lagaa yeelo ee gacmo laabo, taasina waa arrin tixgelinteeda mudan. However, I talked to my people on the ground and I was adviced that they are ready to remove the shackles of passiveness, reactionary behavior from themselves and thereafter claim their own right place in Somalia. If that sounds illogic then one of us mus be singing in a vacuum. smile.gif

Nothing is new today ...... LA is stable although some try to make some qas but people are against any war at this time.

meetings still continue among the Garaads .....

Laascaanood (Jam)- Maleeshiyada taabacsan Puntland ee fadhisiinkoodu yahay Laascaanood ayaa habeenimadii Isniintii toddobaadkan weeraray Garaad Jaamac Cali oo ka mid ah madax-dhaqameedyada Gobolka Sool, waxaanna weerarkaas ku dhintay mid ka mid ah ilaaladii Garaad Jaamac Cali, halka uu midkalena ku dhaawacmay tacshiiradii.

Ilaa iyo hadda lama garanayo sababta maleeshiyada Puntland u gaysateen falkaas, wararkii u dambeeyey ee ka imanay Laascaanood ayaa sheegaya in arrintaas xiisad colaadeed ka dhex abuurtay magaalada Laascaanood dhexdeeda, waxaanna soo ifbaxaya khilaafyo xoogan oo baryahanba ka dhex oognaa garaadada Gobolka Sool. Khaasatan Garaad Saleebaan oo isagu marwalba si toos ah u taageera maleeshiyada Puntland, tuutahana haatan u xidhay sidii uu maleeshiyada taabacsan Somaliland ee joogta Laascaanood xoog ugaga saari lahaa iyo Garaad Jaamac oo isaguna diidan fikiirkaas, waxaanna laga cabsi qabaa in dilalkan cusubi shaqaaqo ka dhex abuuro deegaanka.

HERE