Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Latest from Laascaanood

Hargeysa (Jam)- Ururka jamciyadda mujaahidiinta SNM (SOOYAAL), ayaa shalay baaq ay soo saareen ugu digay maamul-goboleedka Puntland iyo Imbeghati in haddii ay si dhakhso ah uga laaban waayaan Somaliland ee ay ku muransan yihiin ay taas la kulansiindoonto dhirbaaxo ay in badan ka qoomamoodaan.

Baaqa oo u ku saxeexanaa Guddoomiyaha jamciyadda mujaahidiinta SNM, Muj. Xasan Cabdi Maxamed, ayaa waxa kale oo ay ku hambalyeeyeen ciidammada qaranka Somaliland ee difaaca kaga jira jiida hore ee dalka, kuwaas oo ay la garab taagan yihiin, una hurayaan wax kasta oo ay uga baahdaan.

Baaqa mujaahidiinta waxa isagoo dhammeystiran u dhignaa sidan:

"Ugu horreyn waxaannu taageersanahay tallaabada lagu sugayo xudduudaha dalka ee ay xukuumaddu ka qaaday meelo ka mida jiida hore ciidammada qaranka iyo maleeshiyaadka ******teeniya beryahanba isku horfadhiyeen Gobolka Sool.

Mar labaad waxaannu ciidammada qaranka Jamhuuriyadda Somaliland u sheegaynaa in aannu hiil iyo hooba la garab taaganahay haddii aannu nahay mujaahidiintii u soo halgantay dib-u-xorreynta Jamhuuriyadda Somaliland ee SNM.

Waxaannu kale oo war saxaafadeedka gaadhsiinaynaa

- Malayshiyaadka ******teeniya, waxaannu u sheegaynaa in haddii aanay faraha kala bixin xudduudaha ay leedahay Jamhuuriyadda Somaliland inay faraha kaga guban doonaaan laguna wada hadli doono Boosaaso iyo Gaalkacayo.

- Waxaannu digniin taa la mida siinaynay dawladda Imbeghati ee uu hormoodka ka yahay Askari Cabdillaahi Yuusuf ee dabadda ka wada malayshiyaadka ******teeniya, waxaannu u sheegaynaa Cabdillaahi Yuusuf iyo SNM inay aad iyo aad isu garanayaan.

Haddaba, waxay jamciyadda muhaajidiinta SOOYAAL, mar labaad la socodsiinaynaa ciidammada qaranka in aannu wax alaale iyo wixii aad nooga baahataanba idin la garab taaganahay, waxaanna aad naga eegtaan dhiniciina ilamaa aynu gaadhno xudduudkeenana waa inaynaan joojin dagaalka si aynu gacanta ugu wada dhignno dhammaan dalkeena."

Source: Jamhuuriya

Taleexi   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

quote:Originally posted by Mansa Munsa:

quote:

Originally posted by NGONGE:

quote:

Originally posted by rudy:

only way this place is gonna have peace is 2 build a wall around it... password the gate with clan dna. so only ogees can come in and no else.

problem solved.

Only if it were true, saaxib. Have you not realised yet that the fighting is between people of that city itself and not really any outsiders?
What a corrupted people you are!, only ill-informed people exclude the outsiders' factor into the equation, you think when SSC regions burn down.. your tranquility and security are sustainable, Be mind geopolitically this tragedy will have a negative ramification on all players while zipping coffees in their comfy zones
I admire your passion, I really do but I can't help detesting your blindness, saaxib. If it were up to me I'd order the Somaliland administration to leave that city well alone. But it's not up to me. In your mind, you divide Somalis along clan lines, I on the other hand class them by levels of foolishness. Today, and on the evidence we have here, the people of LA are head and shoulders above anyone else in the quality of their foolishness! Outside forces may be grinding the organs but the monkeys shooting each other are all cousins and brothers (now simmer down and don't get upset about the monkey call; it is a well known saying and not an actual description of the people of LA).

Somalia, in its entirety, burns today. Yet, the only people that seem to be benefiting from this are those of Puntland and Somaliland. Those in the capital are going on non-ending circles, those in LA have forsaken the peace and started fighting each other and those in Makhir are only finding their feet. But can you see the obvious truth? Can you at all? Sadly not! You're still calling for more war between your brothers and kin! If it were not pathetic enough I would be laughing at you and thinking to myself: maxa ega galay, let them kill each other.

If this useless war was explained to any passing stranger (unconnected to Somali affairs) I dare say he would be shocked at the madness of it all. He would probably advice the people of LA to unite first and then decide on which side best benefits their region and people. But of course such an option is far too rational for Somali sensibilities!

Ps

Rudy was under the impression that other clans were fighting in LA, hence his idea of a wall and DNA testing.
Dear Mr. Ngonge, The temptation of your hypocrisy is too high and hard to ignore. Let it be remembered that our inalienable right of developing in our own pace and ways, administering our lands and seeking to pursue our daily lives in peace and tranquility are our damn business and priority. Moreover, If you truly believe for what you preach.. what the heck.. why are you sending your Hargeisa and Borame sons to die in the outskirts of Las Anod?, why.?. if you can’t see the shortcomings, and hollowness of your argument then you must be either insane or may be hallucinating . In any case, in regards to this looming war, you assisted to bring the charcoal and the fire to the effort and we decided to cooperate with you by bringing the flammable objects…

In addition, I am communicating continuously with my contacts on the ground, and still WAR seems probable if all other peaceful options are exhausted… Call us fools, but in historical context I promise you the fire you started will reach deep in your houses and then history will be the judge who happened to be on the wrong side.

In the case of Rudy, DNA test in Somali social fabric doesn’t work because if we take a sample of 100 people in each major clan of Somalia and take their DNAs and subsequently place the findings in a spreadsheet I am sure the closeness of the gene pool of some individuals who hail from unrelated tribes will have stronger association than those who claim to be the same clan. Therefore putting a gate for DNA test wouldn’t do anything good for the people of SSC.

Medical Supplies for theSomaliland Defence Forces in Sool..

Las Anood (Qaran)-The Somaliland minister of Health and Labour, Mudane Cabdi Haybe Maxamed, who is

currently on a working visit to the province of Sool today presented medical

supplies to the Somaliland Defence Forces in the region.

Mudane Cabdi Haybe transferred the supplies, consisting medicines and other

medical instruments designed to safeguard the health of the members of the armed

forces, to the Chief of Staff of the Somaliland Defence Forces, Mudane Nuux

Ismaciil Taani at a ceremony held on the town of Oog.

Speaking at the ceremony held to inaugurate the construction of a medical centre

for the Somaliland Defence Forces, Mudane Habye spoke of the importance of

providing " a comprehensive medical facilities to the Somaliland army". Mudane

Haybe, once again stressed the commitment of both the Somaliland government and

the people of Somaliland to one of the pillars of national sovereignty, the

Somaliland Defence Forces.

Responding the ministers words, the Chief of Staff, Mudane Nuux Ismaciil Taani,

expressed the gratitude of all the members of the armed forces for the continued

support of the government and people of Somaliland. Mudane Taani also emphasised

the strong link between the nation and its armed forces.

Source Qarannews.

NGONGE   

Ah! Mr Me and his game of chess. You ask me to open my eyes and I thank you for such good advice, saaxib. But, in Somali affairs one really needn't engage his entire intellect to guess what is going to happen next. It may be quite a revelation to you but let me tell you what is going to happen next. NOTHING. Yes, nothing at all. Oh, they’ll huff and they’ll puff and have a few skirmishes but, eventually, they’ll sit down together and decide to calm things down. You truly surprise me with you myopic memory there, saaxib.

The real problem, is that when the dust settles and the people of LA finally agree on a temporary peace (until next Ramadan probably), they’ll look around and find out that they’ve lost a sizable number of their sons for no tangible reason at all. It really is a needless waste of life and property and not at all the great political thrust and parrying dream you seem to have.

Mansa,

If you kill your own brother with your very own hands you really have no right to blame extenuating circumstances or outside forces. The gun is in your hands; the men you’re shooting at are YOUR kin. Somaliland and Puntland may have egged you on and created the hostile environment but it is YOU that are doing the shooting! Even if one accepts your argument and blames it all on Somaliland, this would still not put you in a good light, my friend. You are admitting that some of your kin are easily manipulated and influenced by outside forces! How dare you accuse me of hypocrisy when you’re just a simple puppet in the hands of nobodies like Riyaale and Puntland? Have you no shame?

Ps

If you’ve been reading any of my exchanges on this subject in the past, I’ve always been for LA’s right to choose its own destiny. I believed (and still do) that Somaliland is being duplicitous when, on the one hand it cries about its own right to secede yet, on the other hand, refuses the right of others to break-away! Having said that, I’m sure you can see the fly in the ointment. It seems that not ALL the people of that region want to break away from Somaliland! Instead of shooting at your ilmaderyal, maybe you should try to bribe, beg and cajole them into seeing the errors of their ways. It is the only sensible thing to do (unless you’re able to wipe them out in one go of course).

And here the tfg jumps in ,, just to cover the major defeat of the garowe militia. but will they help ?

No, they're just supporting the Somaliland's case ,,, here is what they said:

hadhwanaag 2007-10-07 (Hadhwanaagnews) Muqdisho(HWN) Dowladda Embagathi ayaa shaaca ka qaadday inay maamul ka madax bannaan maamullada Somaliland iyo Puntland u sameynayso gobollada Sool iyo Sanaag.

Wasiirka arrimaha Jaaliyadaha iyo dib u heshiisiinta dowladda Embagathi Maxamed Cabdi Xayir (Maareeye) ayaa sheegay in Somaliland iyo Puntland ay faragelin ku hayaan arrimaha Gobolladaas, oo sida uu yiri aysan wax shaqo ah ku laheyn labada dhinacba.

Maareeye oo isagu heyb ahaan ka soo jeeda degaanka gobolka Sool ayaa waxa uu intaasi raaciyay in ay ka go'an tahay dowladda Embagathi meel marinta qorshaha Federaalka ee Xukuumadda Embagathi lagu soo unkay isla markaana gobolladaasi loo dhisayo maamulo sida uu sheegay aan shaqo ku yeelan doonin Somaliland iyo Puntland.

Maxamed Cabdi Xayiri Maareeye waxa uu ugu baaqay siyaasiyiinta iyo odayaal dhaqameedyada ka soo jeeda gobolladaasi inay la soo xiriiraan dowladda Embagathi si ay uga wada arrinsadaan qaabkii maamul madax bannaan loogu dhisi lahaa gobolladaas.

Now ,,, i'm waiting what Cade Muuse will say :D

He lost the Maakhir state, and now loosing another region for good ...... i bet if he can keep garowe and bosaso together :D

SOO MAAL   

NGONGE,

You wish that people of Sool, Sanaag, and Cayn were divided, that’s a wishful thinking

Don’t think Mansa or any other person from SSC will listen to your biased and hypocritical comments, Mansa want people of SSC to join together and defend their land from the invaders

We all know that in 1988 at height of the northwest civilwar, almost all the leaders of so-called Somaliland were working for Siyaad regime, some of these opportunist politicians is Daahir Rayaale (who was a senior NSS officer), Faysal Waraabe (who was a spy), C/raxmaan Cirro (who was somali diplomat in Moscow), even Egal (former president of Somaliland)was working for Siyad at that time,

And of course there was thousands of soldiers from Hargeysa/Burco/Berbara clan who were part of somali army in 1988, fighting alongside the Somali army in Northwest region against the tribal faction of snm

In all wars there are causalities, if people of Sool stand up to defend their land, I don’t think the causalities will more then other civil wars in Somalia for the last 20 years,

In Mogadishu, there is politicians and militias from Mogadishu itself that support both TFG/Ethoipia and Courts/Eritrea, Ethiopia and Eritrea both are fighting proxy war, how many people die in Somalia? As result this war Of course, thousands

In Iraq, there is both sunnis, shias, kurds who support America, and some are against the American occupation,

There will always be some opportunist individuals who themselves politicians and ignorant young men hired as militia who only care about self-interest and not the interest of the people and the region

In the colonial era, there were people working for the British and French imperialists as representatives and soldiers in all countries of the world

To accuse people from Laascaanood of a foolishness is irrational and silly , just shows that NGONGE is suffering from an extreme degree of bigotry and tribal hatred toward some Somali regions

NGONGE   

^^^ Excuses, excuses, excuses....

Mansa,

Don't be too simple, man. I have no reason to 'cabaad' here. The people shooting each other are not related to me in any way, shape or form. It's you fighting each other and nobody else. The more you deny it, the more I'm tempted to laugh at you and wonder if you should not really be ruled by either Somaliland or Puntland. The way you're going about this conflict makes it look like you're a danger to yourselves and maybe, just maybe, you need some outside wiser heads to hold your hands. Have you no shame, man? None at all?

Jamster   

Ngone,

You say we (D) are shooting each other whilst our brothers in OTHER PARTS of puntland sip their sweet tea in their respective cities? Such an statement is nothing short of a weakling proponganda purported by Sahafiy’s of Somaliland Triangle.

Ngone, you are proving to be another Triangle cheerleader who just regurgitates what he reads from his kin’s websites or the stories dreamt up while the the story fabricators are high on Qaat.

Facts on the Ground

SSC is part and parcel of Puntland and till the continued interest of SSC converges with the rest of the regions it shall remain so. Now, the troops that are defending the people of SSC is the army of Puntland of consisting of all the different stripes of these peoples. SSC has chosen its destiny 1998 of recent times and before that 1896 when we decided to support Sayid Mohamed Abdule Hassan who fought almost 23 years against your then masters.

Ina Ceydiid Dhabdhable (the colonel that many like to refer to here) has a personal vendetta against the President of Somalia Abdulahi Yusuf as he alledges that his brother death was hatched by Abdulahi. Such personal issue can not be the driving desire of his sub clan as they well know what his motives are. He is amongst handful of traitors who had given to what is popularly known as GG (Sheikha can clarify it if you want; it is quite popular in Hargeisa; it is why these men come to Hargeisa). We will bring these guys to justice (as you claim Jamac yare being a traitor; a noble man who is for the greater good of our nation).

Who will suffer if this war intensifies?

At the moment it is between Puntland troops and SL militia (If Senawi does not interfere and I hope he doesn’t) then your kins men in Togdheer will be engulfed the heat of war. Las Anod will never be the battleground if there is a proper war--- whenever you have attempted to invade you have been defeated bitterly; just call it our baruud over you. Never in the our history have you guys defeated us in a proper war;; you know what happened in Haya (then it was not Puntland, it was not the whole of SSC; damn it it was only Buhotle boys who wiped your *** like there was no tomorrow; those boys are still around will happily oblige if this continues)

Though war is not good, but this is a JUST WAR, one that we are defending our people.

You are trying to pay too much efforts on nothing sxb ...

Just lil advice for you:

NEVER EVER WISH FOR SOMETHING THAT YOU CANNOT HANDLE ITS END ....