Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

‘Sorry Sweetheart, Here’s a New Wife’

Azmaya   

mininkaan waa mininkaaga ha igu ooyniin people. I told it like it is. Anyways Ms. Dhuha i didnt ask you to quote me hadith naaya. If i want hadith i know where to go okey. smile.gif

ta ta

Ms DD   

Somehow the union of hairy ball girl and Ngne will put anyone off of marriage..be that first, or second or tenth! :D

Azmaya

Hadaad Hadith diidey, would you accept Quran sister? smile.gif

underdog   

Originally posted by Ghanima:

underdog

He is not solving a problem with a second wife in that case is he now?? Avoidance is a childish way of dealing with problems, he should be able to communicate whatever it is to his wife and work it out, no one said it was going to be smooth sailing.

Further more there is nothing to say his new wife will be everything and more is there now?

I fully agree with you. Problems will always come up and the logical thing to do is to find the cause of the problem and work out a solution for all involved.

However, this is what I was refering to when I said general solutions can not and will not apply to individual case. Each household will face problems that may seem similar from the outset but very different in the details and unique solutions.

Azmayya ha la daayyo; mid baa soo ridi doona oo her imaginary wings ka tifi doona :D !

Waa uun sharqamaysaa mooyee ma foga!

ps---Azmayyaa, horta xaggee degentahay qofyahay :D ? cuz mid aan coffe shop ku arkay oo cabbaar dhan ii khudbaynaysay baad shabahdaa...

still loughing @camal yeelo.

lol@laan dheere.

Waxaad isoo xasuusisay gabadhadii reer Mudug-ga ahayd intaa Xamar timid tiri, naa horta yaad i moodeen! War in leen balaayo, naa anigu laan-dheeraan ahay, oo saan iyo saan baan ahay,describing her tribes standings in Mudug region. Mid reer Xamar ah oo maqlaysay baad tiri: laa tan maqla waxay dhohooyso, haddii laan-dheer tahay ninkaaga lee ku dhib qaba :D .

^^Waryee that's just a mere banter.

Just like the reer Hamar's lampooned the famous reer Northerner maah-maahyo. You know how Northerner folks say: labo qaawan isma qaaddo. Famous Awkuuku of Hamar changed it to say:labo qaawan waa u toostay :D.

Awkuuku also changed, Nin daad qaday xunbo cuskay, to say: Nin daad qaaday waa ku daayey :D...

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

laa tan maqla waxay dhohooyso, haddii laan-dheer tahay ninkaaga lee ku dhib qaba

LOOOOOOOOOL...

I meant the hairy ball girl

Warheedhe NGONGE, waaxay waxaad ku hadleyso...HAIRY BALL GIRLaa, eeeeew... :rolleyes: icon_razz.gif :eek: :eek: :eek: