Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

‘Sorry Sweetheart, Here’s a New Wife’

Malika   

^^Men! :rolleyes:

Dabshid you make it sound like its okay hadhee..Lol

Ghanima,I was fascinated by another case,where a cousin[habarwadaag]of the woman,married her seedi.The girl came to live with her cousin,after awhile started a fling with the hubby of the cousin and secretly married the man..oh well when she got pregnant all hell broke loose,the man choose the cousin and divorced his first wife..but the new wife isnt living a life of luxury hadhee,she is in constant state of paranoia..he will,or he is cheating!

serves her right I say,.. :D

Pujah   

^lol state of paranoia iga dheh....cheater will always be cheater

I hate when women blame other women for their down fall....he is the one that could't hold it in his pants...i say take it up with him

Kool_Kat   

Dahia al Kahina, I agree with you a 110%...It is never the other woman's fault...It takes two...

A former friend (lets call her X) of my used to hang out with me and my former best friend (lets call hey Y) who has been married for 9yrs...X starting a thing with Y's husband...I didn't know about it...N'way, Y's husband left his wife of nine years...X was happy and felt she hit the jackpot...A year later they had a boy...And three years later, he left her...AND GUESS WHAT, he left her for anther friend of hers...Ain't that a B!TCH...

As you can see, I lost my friendship with both...Cuz, X did something very very wrong, so I told her off and stopped talking to her...And Y thought I new about the relationship of X and her husband, so she stopped talking to me...

Oh well, life goes on...Moral of the story is, what goes around, comes around... ;)

Malika   

^^^Lol,serves her right dhee! I dont know what people think,illahi baa umadisaa baad baadiyee maxaa ugeeyee niin xaas leeh! :confused: