Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

‘Sorry Sweetheart, Here’s a New Wife’

Jacpher   

What seems to be the problem?

Those doing it [the raaliyo thing] should not be interrupting those saying shouldn't or can't be done, as the old Chinese saying goes.

Ms DD   

^^ No probem Jim-man

Some are accepting, some will be forced to accept, and some will outright refuse to share (meanies :D )

Blessed   

^Adiga maxaad hablaha jiljileeca ugu khasbaysaa? Raga ha iska dhiciyaane u dhaaf.

Back to topic, does anemia really affect children that much...?

Jacpher   

^There's nothing wrong with sharing. Gacal isma ciriirsho and whose more gacal than labo raaliyo meel ku heshiiyey.

Ms DD   

^^ Zen dear

There is no khasab. Just preparing them for the realities of the world... smile.gif

Joking aside, it is just my opinion and i am just showing them that there are women out there who dont mind pologymy, contrary to what people say. It is merely an alternative path.

Nephissa   

Originally posted by Faarax-Brawn:

quote:

Lol@used goods aa, bisinkaa! Darn girl!, had you been spending time with Rudy of lately? Lol

Before,she got married,She & Rudy were like
THIS
[/QB]
Rudy of all people?? I nebcidaa! (not that anytihing is wrong with you rudy :D )

FB, dadka wayska xignaayee y'know? We're like This and That..it's all coming back to me now. :D (two songs in one short paragraph, how is that for a talent LOL?)

-Lily-   

Zenobia, I doubt it, not normal anemia, because half the world's population must have it and especially Somalis.

Lol @ Jimcale, these endearing sayings are getting more humorous.

-Lily-   

No D&D, anaemia can affect your blood count but I don't think it's actually lack of blood? The most common ones that I'm referring to are caused by iron, vitamin B12 and folic acid deficiencies. They can all be easily treated. Obviously, there are very serious types as well.

Either way, with genetic screening available these days, this is still not an excuse for second wife :D

Blessed   

^I thought as much.

Jimcaale,

That makes for a great fantasy. Enjoy.

Dhucdhuc,

I understand and respect your views, I just don't get this 'preparing them for reality' concept..surely, we all lead a different reality, no?

Ms DD   

Lily

No excuse for second wife indeed. But then, there is no need for excuse.

Zenobia

I am merely presenting different point of view. I have a friend who suggested that her husband marry her friend. Another one wanted to concentrate on her career, so she married off her hubby and she gets a free babysitter whilst her husband and her children are looked after when she is away on business trips. These kind of sitautions occur more and more lately amongs converts and increasingly somalis (at least where I am). To me it sounds very convenient as well. So the concept of second marriages isnt alien at all. So whilst everyone has different reality, I am posting some of that reality on the ground here on SOL. Contrary to popular belief, it aint only the husband who benefits from this sort of arrangement.

Nevertheless, everyone is entitled to whatever kind of marriage they like. We are having discussion after all and not forced multiple marriages on the sisters here smile.gif .

Rudy of all people?? I nebcidaa! (not that anytihing is wrong with you rudy

Dadka haa islka weeynine, Rudy is a good man. I,Personally think the man is a genius :D

Sophisticated ;)

Malika   

Sister Ms Dh&Dh,your understanding and acceptance of pologym isnt necessarly the reality on the ground for all of us dear.As Zenobia,said we all live our own realities,your experience and those women around you might not necessarly be everyone else's reality. smile.gif As for your friend,is she allowed to leave her husband behind while away on business??Isnt there some restriction on women travelling alone?

Honestly some of us would not share,those wonderful moments with our husbands with anyone else....one lives only once,why be so generous!

The prophet[saw]did not marry a second wife until Khadija[ra]passed away,and after that he married each of his wives for a certain reason..its completly different to how the faraaxs go about it.Especially here in the west,can any faraax really afford to be able to provide both wives equally in every sense??

anyhow! smile.gif

Faheema.   

Originally posted by -Lily-:

p.s. LooooL@ Nephthys, clearly you don’t live in London. Women with 10 kids, no grandmothers are not only getting remarried they are having hotter wedding parties than the singletons of this world.

loool, that is soo true. SSM's are doing it for themselves :D

Originally posted by Zenobia:

I just don't get this 'preparing them for reality' concept..surely, we all lead a different reality, no?

Couldn't agree with you more.

If some of you don't mind sharing your husband then that is your preference. One size does not fit all when it comes to reality on the ground. I am not saying it would be an easy decision to make if you were faced with this predicament, Lakiin, the fact remains that some woman, regardless of the situation would not agree to polygamy…and they have every right to, so why shouldn’t they exercise that right? maxaa sanka la isaga galin.

lol@maxaa sanka la isaga galin.

Sanka layskama gelin arrinta ee waa uun laga yara niqaashay!

Adigu xaggee kugu tirinaa?Ma qolada xaajigooda inay at least xagsadaan isku dayi lahaa baad ku jirtaa mise sida qofta Northner sheegay baad waraaqdaydii lasoo boodi lahayd :D !

DD & Bishy caadi maaha. Zenobia qudheedu waa is yeel-yeelaysaa ee ciyaar xaajigeeda kuma siideyseen oo mid yar oo cagaha boor ku leh uga maysan harteen!