Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

‘Sorry Sweetheart, Here’s a New Wife’

N.O.R.F   

‘Sorry Sweetheart, Here’s a New Wife’

DAMMAM, 14 August 2007 — Sorry that she didn’t tell her husband before they got married that she had anemia, a school teacher near this eastern Saudi city surprised her husband with a gift: A brand new second wife! According to a local newspaper the woman spends a great deal of time with the couple’s two children who are suffering from conditions related to the inherited blood disease. She found a colleague who was interested in entering the family fold, and decided to allow her husband to marry a second wife so he could bear healthy children.

http://www.arabnews.com/?page=1&section=0&article=99838&d=14&m=8&y=2007&pix=kingdom.jpg&category=Kingdom

-Lily-   

Just for Anemia? Must be way more serious than that. Second wife kulaha, caruurta dhan ba ha wada dhintaan. This is way too generous...

Ibtisam   

^^LOOL Lily!

Anemia is not exactly a major disease, and it is easily controlled. How nice of her though :D she is far too kind! lol

Buuxo   

looooool, smart move, she knew he was going to do it anyway. so she decided i better get him one i could get along with and control :D

Malika   

Oh, a poor woman was recently been informed by her, 17[sell out] of a daughter that daddy has taken another wife, as he was returning back from Somalia..You would expect this woman to throw a tantrum,nah she actully went to the saloon ,did her hair,did the qataab and wore her fav dircaa and awaited for his return...! raliyaa or in denial?

all in all, there are some very nice,kind women out there..Lol

^^and Where is Dahaia alkahin from that list of nice,kind women who support their men in thin and thick, especially when they take minayro with them, some people above looks like she/they will emascualte him if does such a horrendous thing ...Looool.

-Lily-   

..You would expect this woman to throw a tantrum,nah she actully went to the saloon ,did her hair,did the qataab and wore her fav dircaa and awaited for his return...! raliyaa or in denial?

No one said you couldn't look your best while you deliver your final

blows to him :D

In fact, its the best way to go about it.

Ibtisam   

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

..You would expect this woman to throw a tantrum,nah she actully went to the saloon ,did her hair,did the qataab and wore her fav dircaa and awaited for his return...! raliyaa or in denial?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No one said you couldn't look your best while you deliver your final blows to him

In fact, its the best way to go about it

Loool Lily I was thinking same thing when i read this as well. She was planning something else. I am sure it was not for his welcome! :cool: