Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

‘Sorry Sweetheart, Here’s a New Wife’

LoooL.

I think you stating that problem more or less disqualifies you from a number of candidates. you may want to up your game a little and not get a head if yourself. As the white man says, beggers can not be choosers. My loving advise would be get off first base before you start thinking of getting to second.

Originally posted by Ms Dhucdhuc & Dheylo:

quote:I have no intention of marrying Lily

^^ what is wrong with Lily?
She is not a Polygamist dee & she is extremely smart. Bad combination for a simple farax :D

Originally posted by Sophistafuncated:

LoooL.

I think you stating that problem more or less disqualifies you from a number of candidates. you may want to up your game a little and not get a head if yourself. As the white man says, beggers can not be choosers. My loving advise would be get off first base before you start thinking of getting to second.

First iyo second base waan jooga. I am shooting for a homerun adna waxaad lehday sidaas. :D

Originally posted by Faarax-Brawn:

quote:Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

^^Fulay!

Fulay habartii magablanto ma maqashay weli?
^^ :D:D Most fulays i know are quite rational.

The case of the "simple man" goes pro ay lol. From where i'm sitting (on the sideline observing) it seems your not hitting your balls right and you only made it thru the bases with "getting struck by a stray ball method"= Pure luck no game skills lol.

The case of the "simple man" goes pro ay lol. From where i'm sitting (on the sideline observing) it seems your not hitting your balls right and you only made it thru the bases with "getting struck by a stray ball method"= Pure luck no game skills lol.

An Experienced major league player,doesnt need skills when dealing with minor league players :D

-Lily-   

You topic highjackers, get back to the subject. Some people are at work and that requires doing work sometimes…

FB, good luck with that homerun, I’m guessing she feels the same way haddey nag somaliyeed dhashay.

Miss S, are on hol? Why are you up so early? Actually, dont asnwer that here, go trolls thread.

Lol. Ok OK white flag. Im just SOOOOOO bored.

Mac Sokor, Yaa kudhahay choose the boringest game(baseball) for an analogy? You should have gone for something more Rough. Rugby,Aussie football would have done just fine. smile.gif

In all seriousness, Ms D/D started all this,now,Maskiina Lily is on the spotlight(she looks like the shy type) smile.gif

LoL. I couldn't sleep, so now I'm bored. I would discuss it in the Chat but it seems no one ever goes there when i'm in a chatting mood.

Don't act like Mr caring now. You put her there lol.

Your right about the baseball thing, I dont know what I was thinking. But rough could be inteperated in many ways you know, not sure if I want to go down that track.

Damn it focus girl focus. I have never been one to hijack a post. Does this put me in the same catagory as Jacyle and Hunguri...*worried*