Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

TERROR ATTACK IN LASANOD

UZTAAD   

Originally posted by Cowke:

galkacyo was occupied for 2 years the usc boys temporarily.

this is incorrect waryaa kalkacyo was occupied 29 days only , where did you get this wrong information I think at that time you were small kid.

Cowke   

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

Mr.Somalia and everyone else..The deceased is related to someone on SOL. If you have any decency, you would let go of this today!

Ok Bro.

Thankful   

We should wait and see what happened, you must look at who uses these tactics and who has threaten NW Somalia with violence. Those groups in the south have continuously threaten to kill and they are definitely the number one suspects.

Africanown, use your common sense and not tribal hatred.

Originally posted by ThankfulSP:

We should wait and see what happened, you must look at who uses these tactics and who has threaten NW Somalia with violence.

Your minister said the enemies that are in LA should be dealt with on the radio not too long ago. Why are you blaming these groups in the south? what is their motive?

Cowke   

Uztaad thanks for the correction, i was tricked by galmudug person on paltalk in a heavy debate.

Like i said i am not familiar with mudug. But I am going to do some research and see how many of my people participated in it. I know their were thousands because we lost alot of ppl there and i mean my sub-clan.

UZTAAD   

Originally posted by Cowke:

Uztaad thanks for the correction, i was tricked by galmudug person on paltalk in a heavy debate.

Like i said i am not familiar with mudug. But I am going to do some research and see how many of my people participated in it. I know their were thousands because we lost alot of ppl there and i mean my sub-clan.

:D ok sxb continue research.

Xudeedi   

8371.jpg

Lasanod:- A roadside bomb killed military officials from the self declared republic of Somaliland and nearly a dozen wounded in Lasanod, the capital of Sool region. Mr. Osman Yusuf, the commander of Somaliland’s 12th infantry division was the intended target, he was instantly killed.

It appeared that the attacks were carried out by a remote control grenade from an observable distance, as the second explosion followed immediately. Nearly a dozen of Somaliland troops were rushed to the hospital in Burco as their safety in the city hospital was not certain due to ongoing disturbances in Lascaanood.

It’s still not determined the individuals or organization behind this attack, but many on the ground suggest that it demonstrates an assembled hostility against the secessionist administration that had won control over the city from Puntland.

It was last month when the elders and leaders of Sool region met in Nairobi through a forum that expressed their full support for Puntland. Many from the region view secessionist Somaliland as an occupying clan force that arrived in the region without the consent of the people.

A/aziz Ahmed

Mogadisho

Dhahar Radio

The Zack   

Originally posted by Dhuujiye:

First yaa isku haysta Laascanood? Mawaxaa isku haysta Somaliland and Puntland, mise Qabiilka meesha daga baa is haysta?

Qabiilka meesha dagan baa kala raacsan Qaatland iyo Piratland :D