Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

TERROR ATTACK IN LASANOD

Juje   

Originally posted by Suldaanka:

A cowardly act of terrorism. Ilaahay naxariisti jano ha ka waraabiyo sarkaalka shahiiday isagoo dalkiisa iyo dadkiisa u adeegaya.

Amiin....!

Ibtisam   

Mr. Somalia, you are in the west and you want to talk about traitor? Really? And this is the same person who is all over the forum eliminating groups and clans simple because they choice someone other your cuz/ atheer as their leader. I don't think you are in a place to speak about traitors.

As for freedom of speech, you do have it, but not about individuals. Dalmar is getting personal. He can say what ever he likes about SL, I don’t care, but unless he wants to me to bring his mum, dad and clan together on daily basis in every section of SOL he needs to lay off.

Che; It is basic human nature to respect the dead and not gloat over their death, particularly in their relatives face.

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

^Well Mr. Konfurian, they ain't from the south.

LooooooL@traitor

the irony.

well who knows Bomb la tuuro iyo sarkaal la diilo wa shaqadii koonfurianka :D

baadhitaan baan ku jiira i wil get back to u when i know more , waxa laga yabaa inu garaadkii alshabaab iska soo dhigay , garaadki kukuyada uuu gallay :D

Originally posted by Mr. Somalia:

quote:Originally posted by Cowke:

Mr.Somalia, Las-Canod Is a Very Pro Somafiland Town sxb, what are you talking about!!!!
smile.gif

In that case, why the heck are they taking out their co-hearts?

To Ibtisam:

This is the politics section and freedom of speech reigns supreme. I may disagree with the method of his death but one less secessionist traitor in Somalia isn't as bad as it looks.
I think sh!t goes both ways. Any deaths that occur in bugland is one less..enemey. No remorse. So much for Somali unity huh...I pity the fools that still believe in that.

Ibtisam   

^^^AfricaOwn, don't be a ciyaal. That is not the right way of looking at the world. Tit for tat never works.

It is easy for people who are safe eating the bariis to say such things. I'm sure if that was your brother or atheero or father, it is not just one less person. It matters, if not to you, it matters to his family, friends and humanity. You should have the shame to at least remain silence if you have nothing postive or good to say.

Actually your right Axmed cabdi godane is not a koonfurian he is from Ethiopia. But he is behind this

I am sure the alshabaab said 2 days ago we will go to Somaliland and puntland And Djibouti this is their work

Originally posted by Xaaji_xundjuf:

Actually your right Axmed cabdi godane is not a koonfurian he is from Ethiopia. But he is behind this

I am sure the alshabaab said 2 days ago we will go to Somaliland and puntland And Djibouti this is their work

The blame on Alshababb is too easy.

The perpetrators are cowards that got ran out from LA and coming back after all these years.

Thankful   

The Garaad Jama said it himself when he issued his state he will use "by any means necessary." There are tons of potential suspects. Even NW Somalia is, we all know there are major issues with Riyaale extending his term and refusing to hold elections that got him into power. This could be a group from lascaanod that are upset that they have no representation in your government. I am just saying this could have come from many places. So don't try and blame Puntland and the people before you proof.

Well I just no 2 days ago Alshabaab said we are taking over the entire horn, that could mean something, second the garaad said he gave Somaliland 7 days, he killed a Commander of the military of Somaliland. Not a native from lascanood , but from burco. So if the garaad is waging a Clan war inside Somaliland that could be a possibility.

You guys are making Al Shabab into omnipotent boogy man. They're not that resourceful no matter what they tell you in the news. The attack came from the region that call themselve "puntland" or people that are loyal to them.