Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

TERROR ATTACK IN LASANOD

Originally posted by Xaaji_xundjuf:

Well I just no 2 days ago Alshabaab said we are taking over the entire horn, that could mean something, second the garaad said he gave Somaliland 7 days, he killed a Commander of the military of Somaliland. Not a native from lascanood , but from burco. So if the garaad is waging a Clan war inside Somaliland that could be a possibility.

^^^

I know you are scared sh1tless, but try not to soil your nappies, Xaaji? Clan warfare will not happen. Riyaale will NOT allow his Shankaroon slaves to wage a war and divert meager resources away from his pet projects in France and else where.

Riyaale is a great guy and he is our commander in chief, and he will protect Somaliland from any aggressor may it be Muslim ku sheeg ah ama garadada kukuyada uu gallay

Originally posted by Xaaji_xundjuf:

Riyaale is a great guy and he is our commander in chief, and he will protect Somaliland from any aggressor may it be Muslim ku sheeg ah ama garadada kukuyada uu gallay

He said Riyaale will NOT allow his slaves . His trying to provoke you to pick your gunz and kick out the dictator. Don't you guys ever get it? ;)

Originally posted by AfricaOwn:

He said
Riyaale will NOT allow his slaves
. His trying to provoke you to pick your gunz and kick out the dictator. Don't you guys ever get it?
;)

^^^

AfricaOwn... if I could bottle you and sell you to the masses, I'd be rich. Geniuses such as yourself are few and far between... :D

Originally posted by Halyeey 11:

ninka dhintay meesha ma hawlo samafal buu u joogay .

Wa sarkaal Ciidamada qarranka Somaliland Abuunduulaha ciidanka 22 gobolka sool

Cowke   

This is probably most likely Rayale setting up a stage in las canood to use as an excuse to delay more elections in the future and the guise of "terrorism".

He was recently a couple of days talking about a war on shabab or something, what a coincidence now in las canood we see the same sort of tactics employed by shabab happen.

That is just my take on it.

Ps: Ibtisam, Please stay out of it because you will leave not a very happy person, I strongly you suggest you stick to the general section. Because you will find out some nasty truths about somafiland politics and look at your fathers as liars.

An example of this can be seen in their pre-posterous claim of somafiland trying to secure their former british somafiland border, yet they ignore that many towns in ethiopia such as jijigga were also apart of this "Colonial Border".

Arguments such as this that stand on such fruitless claims, is set to be dissected before the international community to show hargeisa has no case whatsoever in what it claims.

But I personally am of still the opinion 1950 policies has no place in 2009 politics and therefore when people are liars such as are your people, they need to be exposed in a nice-manner and shown for what they are.

As for this latest incident in somafiland, it's very sad that man died, however lets not forget he was in a land that has nothing totally to do with him and he was there unwrongfully.

My clan in particular learnt force won't achieve nothing, except short-term solutions. The world won't look nicely upon people who use aggressive measures and at the same time claim they can "lead somalis". After-all this can be used against them and said "How can that person lead me when he was just killing me yesterday".

So My clan learnt, many clans haven't, las canood will be free sooner or later, for example galkacyo was occupied for 2 years the usc boys used to laugh their butts off. But it was short-lived because aggression is only short-term untill the person you control uprise against you.

We are personally looking forward to long-term solutions and are million steps ahead of somalis. In other words our policy is "let them laugh now, we will last laugh last PERMANATELY" not temporarily.

I think the title of this thread is misleading and should be edited!

The title should say: Secessionist Traitor Euthanized Against His Will In Las Anod

^^Ur feeling a little too salty lol. You were always known as the hit and run type. Never around for a real battle. I hope it comes sooner than later than..to kill all talks (enemies)