Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

Fellow Londoners

NGONGE   

Serenity,

Brace yourself for another ugly evening tonight. At least yesterday many people left work early to catch up with trains before they were finally suspended. Tonight they don't have that luxury and will be crowding you all the way to north London (best place in town by the way). On the plus side for you of course is that lovely slim, slender and wiry physique of yours. You'll always find a space in a crowded train, gorgeous.

Paragon   

^^Dormetary? God! I lived in Mortuary Dorm back in the days of boarding sch.

PS: reer London... hope you got/are getting home safe and sound.

Oh, you poor poor people! :( How I feel for you! Anigu, I was enjoying a well-deserved cuppa on my sofa by 5pm having left the office an hour earlier. Hope your journeys are not too hellish.

Toodles. :D

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Val, that's because you live and work in - to put it very mildly - a very tame part of town.
:D

So, which parts of town are wild? East London? *Guffaw* :D

I strolled into work at 10:15 but I had an earlier appointment which I managed to arrive for a half hour early, a half hour I killed sipping a latte in the count down to Ramadan. Does anybody want to go on a coffee-shop crawl before the big day arrives? smile.gif

It was an easy journey, no smells and for that alone I am grateful.

Viking   

My journey is prolonged by about 10 minutes, Piccadilly and Northern Line are still running :D

Red Sea,

About 13 million people live in London and about of which a third of them use the trains, not easy.

Wow I ride the P-dilly line for work&school.

I hope everything will be ok by the time I'm back if not then I can bus it for work but ....for school all the way to Russell SQ from W.London? :mad:

[ September 04, 2007, 11:29 PM: Message edited by: Xalimopatra ]