Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

Fellow Londoners

NG - LoL....I watched that show obsessively as well and was so worried that I basically declared everything! But I got through immigration and customs quite easily.

Buuxo...nothing exotic, exotic. As in, no wild animals. But I did have a lot of local food...kymer food was the best next to Thai. Vietnamese was the worst in comparison but still very tasty. By the third week I was so fcking tired of fried rice/noodles, I was having nightmares about it. The last week of the trip I completely gave up any pretense and lived on Western food....burgers and chips, pasta, mexican.

Buuxo   

Val,You daring sistah, I would of headed straight for the burgers.Did you sight any Somalis?

Ngonge,lol Quantrantine matters to us mate! But if you play your cards right& be nicer to me, I'll send you a gift in the form of a Boogie Board with loads of fresh mijn from my backyard,upon Val's return.

Buuxo, hardly. Daring would have been trying some fried spiders or cockroaches! I mostly stuck to seafood and vegetable dishes. :D

PS: Val will never transport the green stuff. Not for all the money in the world.