Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

Fellow Londoners

Ibtisam   

loool! @ MC Xamar and LOZ: get lost the pair of you, this thread is for londoners.

Lily that was rude and funny :D and so true. The pervs had a the best day ever today :rolleyes: It was packed! even walking is impossible.

-Lily-   

Ha ha ha MC Xamar, I bet you live in a village that calls itself a town.

Ghanima, I'm just really annoyed I haven't got 'work-from-home-status' so many ppl in my office seem to have, imagine being able to wear your PJs all day and work from you bed...one day, one day...

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^^ Away with thee, tree-huger. To bike it to work would at least take an hour and I'll get there in a somewhat less than my usually immaculate state. Not really an option.

As the pic below shows the current poorly state of my baby, I'm in your boat, and commuters smell !

19926481cg3.jpg

Ibtisam   

^^well you sure have enough equpiment to fix it by the looks of it.

Lily: I'm work from home 2morrow and thursday and possible friday. There is no way i'm walk all the way to baker street for the rest if the week! i would end up with kelly H or Paula's legs! :D

-Lily-   

Canoo Geel, bikes are cool but not possible from some areas.

I cant believe Ghanima has work from home status :mad: as a protest I refuse to work the entire day.

LoL@Legend, oh no you didn't!

Originally posted by Legend of Zu:

When was the last time you used that Century old baaysikal?

You've got a point about its age, it was made in 1974 and is pretty pretty pretty, - its age also makes finding rims that fit (27.5'' if you really wanna know) a nightmare, it was last used a about a year ago by the guy i bought the frame from

Originally posted by Northerner:

^^Why a racer? a mountain bike would be in London no?

'cos there are no mountains in london, and i made the mistake of lending my moutain bike to somali friend while i was away this summer and he trashed it .. and it needs more work .. never again!

old racers are fast, pretty, cool, and did i mention its baby blue colour

Ibtisam   

Lily:

loool. easy dear, I still have to do some work. Just in my PJ's & bed and a little less work won't hurt. :D

LOZ, sweety what unwanted fat? maa waax baad arragta?? Lol I will have you know I like my flabs! :mad: redface.gif