Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

Fellow Londoners

intel were you impressed ;)

Z as much as i'd like to venture to the word of motorbikes, its a long been a well established fact that for me at least, there would be cheaper means to commit suicide.

Ibtisam   

Hey Ngonge: your fellow snobs will be mad as hell @ya for posting a such dumped down thread. You better apologise ahead of their arrival. :D

CG: what is possible for me and Lily? :confused:

Originally posted by Ghanima:

Hey Ngonge: your fellow snobs will be mad as hell @ya for posting a such dumped down thread. You better apologise ahead of their arrival.
:D

I think you meant *nerds*, not snobs,

Originally posted by Ghanima:

CG: what is possible for me and Lily? :confused:

was referring to your lame excuses on not saddling up

RMT, eh? What a union! The mayor of London was categorically stating the fact that He has got guarantees that their memebers' pension and jobs are safe. Signed by both the mayor and administrators of the company. And the other two unions have suspended their strike having satisfied with the guarantees. These people have got the city of London by the balls, iga wallee.

So, what are the alternatives 'cause this will certainly occur again and again. Simple. BICYCLE -CYCLE TO EXTEND YOUR LIFE CYCLE. That is TfL catchphrase. However, given that 20% fatalities on the roads are cyclists, i would say practice before you get on London's furious traffic/roads.

Ibtisam   

^^^^loool^ that is far. I wonder if serenity made it home? she was still on her way at 8 last nyt! why do you guys live so far out waa yaab eeh, maaxaad kharinsaan?? :D

Erm CG: No I meant snob’s, I.e. someone who feels superior and looks down on others. Ngonge is not guilty of that (mostly) but some of his friends are :rolleyes:

Originally posted by -Lily-:

CG, from Harrow to Holborn? It's not bloody Tour de France.

It'd be Tour de Sticks .. sorry couldn't resist you could exchange for your saddle when you change at Euston ;)

Abdillah, the b'tards that you really have to watch out for are the Somali drivers. The two times i've had a mishap involved Somali taxi drivers,

Ghanima 'course NG is a snob, thats why we like him

Ms DD   

What is tube and bike? That is for common people. The last time i was one of those was back in my student days. As for the bike, I only get on that thing for leisure at the gym. La dida :D

-Lily-   

There must be an easier way to be environmentally friendly, I'm sorry but my Handbag which also passes as canteen/beauty parlour/library/music store/wardrobe is heavy enough as it stands.