Sign in to follow this  
Changed

Men that marry more than 1 wife?

Wigad   

How about if you ladies had the oppurtunity to be one of the many blessed wives of the prophet Muhammed (saw)

But on to the topic i think it is better for a man to stick with one wife because i dont think most of todays men can handle more than one wife anyways.

Aaliyyah   

^^^I would have been honored to be one of the prophet csw wives (imagine being one of the umu al- mu’miniin ya alaah). But, the prophet csw was not like any man, he was fair and knew how to treat his wives equally. That can’t be said about the men at this time. And, as you said men nowadays can not handle more than one wife, especially in abroad, it is a hassle. Thus, Allah swt said have four wives if only you can meet all the responsibilities that comes with polygamous marriage.

You guys shouldn’t think marriage is a simple matter. There is more to marriage; there are certain rights the man has over his wife (wives), and vice versa. Don’t get married to even one wife if you don’t know how to establish a family. If people took marriage more seriously, we wouldn’t have that high divorce rate that takes place in our community. People lack the simple education of what marriage is or what it stands for.

That is my two cent and am out..

Tuujiye   

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

S Slash, ha igu qasbin inaa kabteyda taakada leh labada indhood dhexdooda kaaga dhufto...And you know I will...

:

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk Ala yaa booteeyey!!!! looool Ar yaa joog ku dhaho gabar yahee.. kabo taako aad tuurtid ma xumee ee horta maba xirataaba? kabo teeba dhamaad ah ayaad subax kaste suuqa ugaga soo adeegtaa markaas aa iska dhigee wax kale yaah loool maama isfiilito waaxid....

Waraa Aniga waxaan fahmi la'ahay nimankaan wadaadada shaxaariyaasha oo shanta gabdhood iskula guursada halmar... MAN! their was a time I wanted to become a big sheeq si bajaq kaste markaan tahliil u tufo ee ii dhahdo (Samicnaa wa adacnaa!) alaahu akbar!!! but I do respect those men that have two wifes and keeping them happy....

Gabdhihiina hada jiraan kibirka baa idinka batay!! waryaa ninka ilaah baa u fasaxay in uu afar guursado ee sidee baad kaba taako leh iyo bastamiir wasaq leh ugu soo tuuri kartaan?? shiiiiidh!! idinkoo kale waxaa ku fiican tihiin in ajanabi la iidinku labeeyo oo wili mid hindi la idiinku sadexeeyo oo sidee u rukucaayaan markaad aragtaan maseer idin jarjara.....

lol I asked this wadaad guy why men marry more than one wife and why is he married to 3? he said to me (Ilaahey dumarka bilaash ma uusan ugaga badin raga!) and that was it..lol.. sounded creapy to me at first but then I understood lol...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Nephissa   

I think you would have to be a very very selfless woman to share a man you really really love.

Hadii kale, like my aunt sameeya. Buufis isku rid; alaabta dhan xaraash, baabuurta jajabi, dahabka bi'bixi. Send him to a guilt trip. Markuu baabuur cusub wac kugu siiyo, dabiil dahab jug, furniture dhalaalaayo iska qabo ku dhaho. Then dabada laad ka gali asoo foorinaayo oo sufur-wa-sufur ah. Aaheey!

Wallee inee naag nool tahay. :D

Som@li   

Originally posted by Nephthys:

I think you would have to be a very very selfless woman to share a man you really really love.

It is actually very Selfish no to share your husband with another sister like you, who may grow old lonely, or committ sinn. smile.gif

BUT I am against too the way some Muslim men marry many wives,like woman are nothing but accessories,add-ons, walahi some guys amaze

me, and they do it in the name of Islam. There is a limit for everything. :eek:

Fabregas   

It all goes wrong when Manz get another wifey and they forgot to mention this to the first wifey. I remember a story a Somali man went on holiday to SOmalia , so he told his wife and got married to a second wife. The Wife was told this through the Somali grapevine or proffesional SOmali gossiptologists. He came back thinkin all was well, greeted his wife and she welcomed him nicely to the house. Told him to take a seat, relax and If I remeber correctly the end result was A bucket of hot water or some serious madness like that....... :eek:

Som@li   

^Acuudu Bilaah, heard many stories like that, Waxaan maqlay Maalintaas tan labaad ku dhijisid, ba hurdo kuugu danbeeysa, sida aad feejignaan ugu jirtid! smile.gif

Originally posted by Nephthys:

Commit sin aa tiree, baabuur-na haysku dhigto haday rabto. Yaa dabaaloo duurka loo diraa. Yux aan iri, yux.

^There is always a room for sharing!kkkk ;):D

NGONGE   

Originally posted by GJ_Goate:

It all goes wrong when Manz get another wifey and they forgot to mention this to the first wifey. I remember a story a Somali man went on holiday to SOmalia , so he told his wife and got married to a second wife. The Wife was told this through the Somali grapevine or proffesional SOmali gossiptologists. He came back thinkin all was well, greeted his wife and she welcomed him nicely to the house. Told him to take a seat, relax and If I remeber correctly the end result was A bucket of hot water or some serious madness like that....... :eek:

No wonder the man decided to marry a second wife. He would have done better to just divorce the first you know...

-Lily-   

Can't we just leave over-sexed, middle-aged-in-a-life crisis men alone?

We've discussed this to death already.

Aaliyyah   

^^lol are you running out of luck with the sisters.

on the first date, bring the divorce papers in advance incase she doesnt believe u... smile.gif