Sign in to follow this  
Changed

Men that marry more than 1 wife?

Biixi   

If there are good women of marriage age and good single men aren't available, why not share your good husband with means with your fellow sisters?

Get Ajir share your husband -;) I'm ready for wife # 2.

Seriously you’re joking right?

Am shocked at the amount of woman in SOL claiming that there willing to share there husband, I wonder ist because there confident in there situation/not facing any immediate intrusion hence they can afford to brag about there so called devotion in turn making there claim nothing more than a show off/fakeness.com stand?. If the shoe was indeed on the other side would they act differently in all honesty? Mhh I don't think so…so I don't understand what do you gain from telling us that you’re willing to share your husband when we know the chances of that happening with your consent/you’re indeed happy about it is zero

Ps I have yet to meet a woman who is happy about sharing her husband/resources ….

P.s.s the claiming there are no good single man available has been exhausted me think and its about time we move away from this *********, inject some realism in to your life’s. The last time I checked there were no shortages of good man, why limit oneself to Somalis? If the choice is between marrying ajnabi or being a second wife why on earth any anyone of a sound mind would choose the later is beyond me…

Ms DD   

I thought I had no problem with it...till it came too close to home. 6months ago. Trust me, no lady is happy with sharing even if they say so.

Biixi   

Women out number men 3:1 on planet earth.

Good men (morally sound, good job) are rare, it is a fact. How many single women do you know?

Speaking of Ajnabi -- How many young women(single ~ 20s) have affairs with their married coworkers/bosses/CEOs? Too many women(in the west) have relationship with "unavailable" me.

"Am shocked at the amount of woman in SOL claiming that there willing to share there husband, I wonder ist because there confident in there situation/not facing any immediate intrusion hence they can afford to brag about there so called devotion in turn making there claim nothing more than a show off/fakeness.com stand?. If the shoe was indeed on the other side would they act differently in all honesty? Mhh I don't think so…so I don't understand what do you gain from telling us that you’re willing to share your husband when we know the chances of that happening with your consent/you’re indeed happy about it is zero"

Can you rewrite this please. It is kinda hard to follow.

Henceforth I don't understand why some women come here and claim otherwise/I don't get it

MDD, you never know until you’re tested but let’s not forget its ok to be selfish/ possessive when it comes to your property

Biixi--LooooooooooooooL....I suppose you are that morally sound with a good job fella. Come on bro, as salesman you suck.

On the topic....A second wifey is never good idea.It is very unhealthy on the longterm.Go skydiving if you have midlife crises.

LoooooooooL@property....how much did you pay for it Cl

Ms DD   

CL

I can only say that most of us have good intentions and expect to do the right thing. But somne of these stuff hurt real bad/cause families to break but since most of us arent going thru it, we dont realise how bad it can get. So we accept it or even encourage it. There are some ladies who are fiercely jealous ( I can tell you are one of those CL since calling the man a property smile.gif )and those ladies' hubbies sure know where she stands and wouldnt dare to wed again if they want peaceful life with their first wife.

I happen to think that married men who marry other women are thoughtless, selfish, uncaring son of a so so.

Who am I to burst your holly bubble eeh…

“Women out number men 3:1 on planet earth.

Good men (morally sound, good job) are rare, it is a fact. How many single women do you know? Speaking of Ajnabi -- How many young women(single ~ 20s) have affairs with their married coworkers/bosses/CEOs? Too many women(in the west) have relationship with "unavailable" me.”

Darling I still don't know what you’re on about? What shortages, because I don't see it, there is no shortages of man as far as I am concern. What affairs of epic proposition are you talking about? I won’t dignify your claim of young woman having an affair with married co-workers/bosses because it the most brainless claim I have ever encountered…..

Che- No Comment:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

MDD, hell yes I am, heck am selfish and possessive, I see no shame whats so ever. I don't see the point in sharing, if he wants to marry someone else/am not going to stop him, all I want is an automatic divorce.. My papers with no hesitation…

Biixi   

Che..lol.

Cynical lady: The 3:1 ratio, and the afairs are not not something I'm "claiming" but facts you can look up.

underdog   

See its this kind of attitude that makes guys run off to Hargeisa and Nairobi to secretly marry and then start living the double life.

I'll bet everytone here knows of at least one guy who "travels a lot" on "business" to Africa...YUP, that family #2 or #3 there.

Besides, why are you trying to change each others minds? Some are ok with it and some are not, thats just how it goes. Ka socda.

Blessed   

^Waan ka socon laheen, ee idikaa boolshidka nagu soo celcelinaya. You see, you started attacking her attitude, saying that's what leads men to polygamy and then you talk about choices. What a contradiction!

I’m not really bothered about whether other women choose to be polygamous, or say or pretend to want to share their husbands, more power to them. It’s not my business.

What I can’t stand is how people ( and SOL faraxs) throw labels at you for wanting to be in a monogamous marriage.

I was raised in a monogamous household. I’m neither being selfish, [i’d stay single if I were ] or jealous for wanting to be in a monogamous marriage. Monogamy is simply my idea of what a normal, healthy marriage is…. A man and woman who choose to live their lives together, normally do so with the intention of devoting themselves to each other, to grow together and raise their children in a happy enriching environment. There’s nothing in their initial shared vision and dreams that involves another unit in the set up. When that occurs, the marriage stops being the type of marriage that was initially committed to. So, there’s a sense of betrayal on the part of the husband, especially as he is the only one who gains from the new setup.

Now, why would I be expected to devout myself to a person that has clearly stepped out of our shared idea of marriage without my consultation and approval. It’s insane.

p.s

Most Somali men who remarry do so at the expense of their first marriage, the first wife is forced to raise the kids on her own and live a poorer quality of life and rarely sees husband , sometimes he’s absent for years . In humble opinion, that is not a marriage worth staying in.