Changed

Men that marry more than 1 wife?

MZanzi   

Islaanti baa dalxiis ka'aaday odayga

marka waxu kusi sugo uu raadinooya

wax badan wa suge wale

Boos cilin raadis waaye odayga

NGONGE   

^^ I resent the insinuation that I am married to an islaan.

Anyway, lets forget about her for a minute. Her place is safe and she need not worry. Still, there is the issue of this urgent vacancy. Will you marry me? For one night only (call it zawaj mutca). I promise not to lay a finger on you.

ps

I only chose you for your ball skills. I reckon we'll have a great time watching the game tonight. :D

Blessed   

Actually, that was quiet sweet NGONGE. It sounded alot like that Ehab song to me... icon_razz.gif

NEway.. why are still looking, don't you like my choice? :(

MZanzi   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^

ps

I only chose you for your ball skills. I reckon we'll have a great time watching the game tonight.
:D

LooooooooooooooooL

i will be watching the game with my husband watch out ngonge

oday yoho shaxariga ah

Good Lucky 2night

NGONGE   

Originally posted by AAliyah416:

NG for all you know your wife knows you post here. so dont lose what you have, looking for something you wont get
icon_razz.gif

She knows. She reads it sometimes. She's not the jealous type. Did you know that there are a couple of ladies here that actually know my wife and would have dropped me in it long ago? You think I am married to some soft westerner? Mine is a proper reer burco, my dear. She welcomes a second wife with open arms. As soon as the new wife is within range, those arms plunge with ferocious force.

Actually, she said she does not mind if I marry again. :D

ps

Ayaayo,

With your bad flu, the last thing you should be looking at are ugly pictures. :D

NGONGE   

^^ Hello you smile.gif

You are still young, my dear AAliyah. With years and experience you shall learn to transcend these minor minutiae. :D

Ibtisam   

lool :D:D It is sweet to see a grown man like Ngonge on SOL admitting he is missing his wife terribly… and she's only been away for one night! lol :D

AAliyah...sister you misunderstood the brother, he just wanted to show you a different side. :D

Jokers.