Sign in to follow this  
Changed

Men that marry more than 1 wife?

Changed   

it get anoying when ur mom say this is ur other mom :eek: and u dont even know her and that all happens cuz ur dad married another women i personally think its wrong cuz god did not make it mandatory for men to marry four wives he said if they wanted to that means that men can stick with one wife but no they have to impress the society and that is wierd if u ask me if u really love the person u wil stick with that person in life till death that is what i think if y'll have different opinion or agree with me hola back aight ;)

WHAT YOU'RE REFERRING TO IS POLYGAMY..WHERE THERE'S MULTIPLE WIVES AND HUSBANDS..IN THIS CASE MULTIPLE WIVES..

I DON'T THINK THERE'S ANYTHIN WRONG WITH THAT..AS LONG AS THE HUSBAND CAN PROVIDE FOR HIS SEEVRAL WIVES AND I'M NOT SURE BUT I THINK THAT THE MAN CAN'T MARRY ANOTHER WOMEN UNLESS THE FIRST WIFE AGREES TO IT..SOMEONE CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG..ANYWAYS LIKE I SAID..I'M COO' WIT IT..

nuune   

the quraan does not encourage to have more than one wife.

female gangiistarad,multiple husband u said,ha ha haaha!!!

I once heard a married sister went to her local mosque where she bravely asked a flock of unmarried sisters if there is anyone of them willing to share her husband (the sweetness) with her. I think she must have this waxaad naftaada la jeceshahay la jecloow walaalkaa in her mind. Good girl she was! ;) Anyway I dont understand why it always so hard for the most of women folk to understand how sweet it is to share man in a very halal way. Not that complicated!.

Pujah   

Originally posted by S Slash:

.... Anyway I dont understand why it always so hard for the most of women folk to understand how sweet it is to share man in a very halal way. Not that complicated!.

What is there not to understand :confused: How would you feel if someone suggested you 'share' your wife with another man?

Kool_Kat   

S Slash, ha igu qasbin inaa kabteyda taakada leh santinoa_22_7.jpg labada indhood dhexdooda kaaga dhufto...And you know I will... redface.gif

As for the topic, ani dhibaatada waxaan u arkaa naagta labaad...Who the hell would want to be #2...Certainly, NOT I!!! Heck, I am #1, #2, #3, #4, #5...Fiveka suubiswaaye...lol...If he wants another, simply let me go...Nice and easy...NO SHARING FOR KK...Not my money, not my house, certainly NOT MY MAN... :rolleyes:

Aaliyyah   

Personally I would never be part of polygamous marriage. However, we have to respect those who choose to take part of it. If a woman chooses to be generous and shares her husband, who cares. She is actually getting ajar for being strong. Like who would share their husband? it is rare case right. so those who do good for them and may Allah swt bless them.

p.s. None of us are in a position to allow or forbid a husband from taking a second wife. You just have the choice of keeping him or kicking him out(bacdiisa madow u tuur)...I prefer the latter icon_razz.gif

Blessed   

LOL, don't ya'll get bored of this topic?

There's already a 7page thread on the front page of this, 'General' forum.

Faheema.   

^ lol, Bingo! did you notice the date, it seems this topic is guaranteed to get a response, even if there are multiple discussions going on. If only one could make money on it :D

NGONGE   

^^^ Sell them one of the phones below. I got given one this weekend but it only has one sim card on it for now. :D

anycool.jpg