Sign in to follow this  
Changed

Men that marry more than 1 wife?

Aaliyyah   

I think this topic has been discussed way too many times lets just allow those who wanna be in polygamous marriage to do so without making it seem as it is the worse marriage out there, it might work for them Allah yaclam. As for those of us who don't wanna share and believe me that includes me lets just do as we please and kick him out as soon as he utters any hints of wanting a second wife....... Kapish :D

What I can’t stand is how people ( and SOL faraxs) throw labels at you for wanting to be in a monogamous marriage.

Blessed most of SOL farahs don't even have a first wife to speak of, and those who do are struggling with that one wife. They just wanna get on ur nerve. dnt let them get to you ;)

MZanzi   

Originally posted by *Blessed:

p.s

Most Somali men who remarry do so at the expense of their first marriage, the first wife is forced to raise the kids on her own and live a poorer quality of life and rarely sees husband , sometimes he’s absent for years . In humble opinion, that is not a marriage worth staying in.

walaashiis walaahi hadal xigmad leh oo waliba inta badan somalida ragadooda sameeyan aa ka hadashay

'

aabaha oo gurigiina imaanen wax kaxun ma leh oo iska hoos fadhiyo islaanti hore waliba Guumeesoday

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

you remind me something that i was trying 2 forget :mad: :mad: :mad:

Shid fooqul shid

wax qooraha laga jaro istaahilaan

Aaliyyah   

^^^I am assuming your dad remarried and spend most of his time with his other wife and kids. I guess i can understand what you are going through dear sister, even though my dad is only married to my mom and had never brought the topic of a second wife. But, still I could imagine if my dad wasn't around how life would have been like, especially if i know he was around with another wife. I guess words wouldn't describe how you feel now.

I COULD never imagine life without my father walahi. He is special man and he is not the typical somali father who spends most of his time in the maqaahi. He never even goes there unless he goes to a somali conference highlighting important somali issues.

anyhow, take it easy ilaahay ba ka abaalmarinaya if he neglected u and ur mom. Besides, he was the one who lost everything in the process, alhmadu lilaah am sure your family turned out alright.

if you ever need a shoulder to cry on ...am here ;)

Blessed   

^You're a sweetheart. smile.gif Illahay aabe ha idiin daayo.

I'm bothered that it's persented as a religious obligation.

Africano,

Iga raali noqo for conjering up bad memories. I've a habaryaro and cousin who were abandoned and left to mend for theselves, I feel your pain walaalo. May Allah reward you for it.

NGONGE   

You know these men that marry second wives (or at least threaten to do so), do they just marry the first willing woman they meet or do they have a criteria that needs to be satisfied first?

This week, I am ready for a second wife. She must be ready to marry me TONIGHT (either before or after the Liverpool game though).

NG, am in the mail order Husband/Wife business, most of my stocks are from East Africa so if you’re willing to pay the price drop me your criteria I shall post the album for you.

Ps my products are un-refundable

P.s.s its marriage via tefone with our resident sheik btw:)

Blessed   

^Stop exploiting him, nayaa. :mad:

Ngonge,

As your ayeeyo, inantan ayaan kuugu duceeyey. She's very worthy of a darling such as you. Faateha! Enjoy, the game. :D

NGONGE   

I am a domesticated animal, ayaayo. I can't live the life of a bachelor anymore. The last 48 hours have been hell. I want to have a wife to nag me as I watch my football tonight and tell me that the kids have been naughty. I want to ignore her as she speaks and shout at Torres for missing yet another chance. I want her to ask me about my day. I want her to wait until the second half is just about to start before starting an elaborate story about someone getting married, divorced or discovering that their grandmother is a heroin addict. It's been 48 hours of single life and I HATE it. I want another wife dammit!

CL,

Your products, as good as they are, don't fulfil the one requirement I have. I want a wife NOW.

Aaliyyah   

I can't live the life of a bachelor anymore.

I thought you were married with two kids? am i the only person who is confused here lol...