Sign in to follow this  
sheherazade

Hair-raising topic

I did. I do. I keep my hair longer and tied back tightly just so there is no escape. Your way sounds healthier to be honest lol.

BTW when I double-layer it, having the lower layer above my ears never works. Maybe I have a side-burn thing going. LoL.

Cara.   

I had someone do it for me last week and it looked nice. But I don't have a lot of patience with fiddly hair things either...

Aaliyah, thanks. Now do you know where I could get a pair of disembodied arms to do all the work?

Aaliyyah   

^ waliga ma cidba ku dabasa Cara....put some effort in it smile.gif

Sheh lol sis .....

Femme I DONT BELIEVE I have tried..how do these products help your hair??

Malika   

Originally posted by sheherazade:

for those of you that cover their hair regularly, do you find the hair that comes into contact with the cover is of a worse quality than the rest? Any idea what kind of head cover material is best for hair?

I'm bored and can't stop fiddling with my hair trying to work out if I have a couple of different hair types or if the top level is being destroyed by the hijab. :confused:

^Scarf doesnt damage hair,actually does the opposite it preserves it from exposure to elements that might cause hair damage. Try wearing silk materials,they say even at night if you want to wake up with emaculate hair,wrap your hair in a silk scarf[or silk stockings],it helps containing the hair moist.

"Have any of you tried Carol's Daughter hair products? I read a lot of good reviews."

Yeah Femme Fatale I did use it, just bought couple of weeks ago...For my side, It didn't do anything for me, felt like I wasted $50 on nothing...The leave on conditioner is a spray, which absolutely did nothing for my hair...I have a dry hair and I need all the conditioning I can get...The oil isn't that bad, and the scent isn't great or that fabulous as they advertise…So I would say don’t waste your money.

Now anyone tried this product called “wen” by Chaz dean?

ZOLA   

i have been using carol's daughter for sometime now. her line of hair oils work for me and best think is they r chemical free. i also love her body butter and sufle's. i havent tried her shampoo's and conditioners yet.

^wearing it loose..I am a control freak, not sure I can hack that. I was out with shopping bags today and my hijab started to come loose. Although it didn't slip off I hyperventilated.

Any more hair disasters, ladies? Tips?

Now anyone tried this product called “wen” by Chaz dean?

Has anyone? SS, if you try it plz let me know. I chopped off my hair a couple of years and have been coaxing it to grow ever since with no luck :( . Has anyone a good product for growth and length? Plz do share.

No I didn't try it but I finally found a product for my hair...I began using Mizani and it's amazing for my hair...Now there is no going back for me

How amazing? What exactly did you notice? I'm looking for bounce(I have flat, very soft hair) and length.

-Lily-   

To those sisters saying sleeping with a masar on your hair is good, what if you wear hijab? If your hair is covered all day surely it needs some air when it’s not covered?

I read somewhere that your hair is a reflection of your health & the state of your body.