Sign in to follow this  
sheherazade

Hair-raising topic

-Lily-   

Brave woman Sheh, I haven’t put cilaan on my hair since I was 12 and had to attend end of school summer party with ginger hair on that same day. I’ll never forget the shocked faces of my class mates, they were kind enough not to say anything, even though their faces betrayed them.

Let me know how it turns out :D

Rose   

scorpian sister which mizani product are you using? is it the relaxer?

i have curly frizzy hair and have contimplated relaxing it to get it straight and more manageable. not too fond of all the heat but then again chemicals are probably worse eh. do you girls know of any relaxer that is not too strong but gets hair (typical somali hair) straight..anyone tried imans hair relaxer?

Well she used the relaxer, because my hair was just not manageable, I have a lot of hair and frizzy like yours.

That was in January and I still haven't returned yet, because I am just starting to have a new growth...I definitely plan to get it relaxed again.

But I love their conditioner, shampoo, and mouse...Just really enjoy this product.