Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

and what are you running from yaa Sayid ?? runta iska sheegoo ,,,

Sheh ,, naga daa dee ...looooooooool ,,, i don't mind getting some percents here markaa ,,, even if it is too low ,,,, ciid baa soo geleysa you know ,,, :D

NGONGE   

Heh. Sayid nin walan bad tahay. I said salaam and you said salaam back. If I say salaam in return it'll just get silly and I'll get offended if you don't say salaam a second time. Sheh was a latecomer. icon_razz.gif

CL, do you rent out your name on weekends?

(morning).

heh. Ngonge nin fiyoow bad tahay! if you said salam to all who posted after you (including she and the other she) then there would have been no need for your blatant discrimination on the grounds of sex based on the double greetings for your female fans

Ibtisam   

^^Naag taag. I really really want to punch this voice/ dude over the phone. How can he make the same mistake so many times. :mad: I think after that I'll be fine.

NGONGE   

Sayid, runta hadaan kuu sheego, ragga salaantood wan ka daalay.

Last night, I got a phone call, right out of the blue, from a friend I have not spoken to for six years. He was asking how I was doing and how is life, etc.

The phone call disturbed me greatly. I mean I was happy that he phoned and was glad to hear he and his were all fine. But since he was the fifth such person to call me this month, I somehow got a premonition that I may snuff it some time soon!

One of the guys that phoned me, I actually have not seen for TEN years (spoke on the phone once or twice during that time). Still, he confidently phoned (as is the case with all Somalis) to ask if I was interested in going with him on holiday to Dubai in December!

Now, you tell me saaxib, what is the explanation for all these calls? Coincidence? Ramadan tradition of calling friends and family? Black magic? A godly hint of some sort?

You still want me to say hi? :D

(Salaam Ibti).

nuune   

Salaams all,

Ngonge doesn't have to say Salaam back :D

Are we back to summer, or the weather is catching up the lost sunny days in summer

Ibtisam   

^^W/ Salam, it is cold here :(

JB lol, I am in two minds, if he was not on the 12th floor, I might have run up the stairs and done just that! lol

W/ Salam Ngonge. Lool. You and your fear of dying. In Ramadan people go through their phone books (althought keeping the number of someone you have not seen for 10yrs is cajeeb, also how come you have not changed your phone number in 10years!!!!!) :eek: I cannot even think of having the same number for 3yrs let alone TEN.

P.s. What is so great about you that people remember you 10yrs down the line? What did you do for these people or are they all realtives.

P.s.s. Interesting you don't call them friends you say "this guy" icon_razz.gif

Malika   

Trolling is moving way too fast for a slow mover like me..

Take a deep breath,exhale..ah! does that feel good or what?@Ibti

Morning all!

How is ramadan going on for you all?..It sure is going wonderful for me.. smile.gif

NGONGE   

Ibti,

They searched for my number. I'm too forgetful and uncaring to keep the same phone number for two years, never mind ten. No they are not relatives and, as for what I did, why the hell do you think I believe I'm going to die, silly? :D