Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

loooooooooool@sheh ,,,, holiday loving eh ??? ,

Ngonge, you should know that most people die during Ramadan ,,and most of those are receiving phone calls from old friends and family members,,,, you should be prepared now ,,, :D

Ibtisam   

Hello Johnny, u'll live. :rolleyes:

Sheh on the advice of Ngonge (see I do listen sometimes) The event is taking place on the 8th Nov I will post the poster (once I make it, anyone want to do it for me icon_razz.gif ) By next week I'A.

Is £20 ticket too expensive (its for charity) They will get two shows, food, 1 Islamic talk, live singing, and an auction. Anyone who wants to contribute more can do so. Pluz you can buy cabayes, scarf’s. OR Free entry, but people buy the food etc. I can’t decide. ?? £20 is nothing to most people, but I guess some people hmmm.

Hey Malika.

Lool @ Ngonge, it is all catching up with you now eh.

^in that case, milk 'em. Count me in. When are the tickets on sale? Oh, think I'm on holiday then. Once I figure out where to go.

this morning's schedule

2 minutes of work

3 minutes of SOL

8 minutes lastminute.com

2 mins work

Ibtisam   

^^You are on holiday on the 8th of Nov or when the tickets are on sale? Well since you have not booked your holiday, can you not book it before it or after it dee.

I like your schedule :D

dee waxaas aad maqashay hadii uu yahay wax adiga uuni aad maqlayso wax anagu aanu maqalnay maaha oo beryhana wax la maqlayay ma yara ee bal waxan aad maqashay dhayda ka caddee haba loo wada joogee ,,

Ibtisam   

^^Sorry my engris is not very good, keep it basic for me please smile.gif

It is not going to be summer in OZ. I will always send you to Africa. Btw Hurricane season is over, so you can check out the Caribbean, it would be nice and sunny. Otherwise far Asia (don't know what the weather will be like) Whatever you do, don't go to Dubia again :D