Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Malika   

Hello Che. smile.gif waa wilkii habaryar uu aha[hint to sayid]

I have been invited to break afur by a friend,but the woman cant cook to save her life, am I being ungrateful for not looking forward?.. redface.gif

Aaliyyah   

ibti glad to hear that..

Sayid since he cant remember that means he took nothing personal. count yourself lucky and next time watch what you say smile.gif

malika habaryar baad u tahay miya ileen waxaad ula jirtay....walaalaha ha ukala hiilin icon_razz.gif

Aaliyyah   

Che, am just teasing you. Learn the difference between being down right rude, and just teasing smile.gif

I know you are not that old..bt old regardless smile.gif ...bt not that old mind you

malika you should have made an excuse...you were being nice to accept it i would say. I would never accept an invitation by some1 who can't cook unless they are going to get me a take out...(now who would object to free food).

hayee baada salaam maxaa kuxigaa?

Nabaddeey!!

a southerner and two northen girls made me loose time and sin at the same time yesterday - a mistake i won't repeat today.

take care all - like i care! icon_razz.gif

Ibtisam   

Maashaan qaabyaald baa kaa socotahey.

Look @ CHE grabbing LA as his habar yaaro! If that is the case, then all FOUR of you here are related! Family business :D

Aaliyyah   

aniga reer laascaanod wa ahay laakin habaryarta ma ihi waxba ha iskukay dhadhajin wa necbahay dadka ii dhaha eedo iyihiin ama adeer marka ogeen meel ee iga so galeen smile.gif

that happens a lot believe me within the somali community. They all claim to be related to you icon_razz.gif

Malika   

Che :mad: , I was kind of feeling special with that habaryar tittle now you saying aaliya too can be your habaryar? :( am not happy I tell ya! :D:D

Ouch Aaliyah.

Loooooool@Ibti, it's not qabiyalad what is going on here,what is called isdhejiis.com big time! :D

Ibtisam   

@ MALIKA: WHY don't you take some food with you for the both of you?? It is nice to take something with you anyway. Then sit and eat your own food. :D:D

P.s. I never thought i would see the day laa isku tiilow CHE of all people :D SHEh would laugh when she see this! :D

Aaliyah-That makes easy it. It's difficult cute ehmmmmm habar yar and not think about things. Me abd Malika have reached some agreement on this front. smile.gif

Malika I was just going a different angle with Aaliyah.That's all. I try the wadaad thing, the ciyaal suuq and I was like give the qaraabo thing a shot.

Ibti- Nagadaa,You shoot Burco day and night with North and others.