Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ibtisam   

^^^I have a feeling she promised not to drink in public and run off. OR she did not take her drink at all, she walked out and went else where. Naah I’m sure she just ignored him and pretended like he said nothing.

NG - LoL...you only needed to ask. [edit] No, I didn't say anything. Just whispered sorry and looked down ashamedly. redface.gif

Ibti - I was gobsmacked too. But I felt he was entitled to vent since I would be the one enjoying the chai latte.

Hehehe @ Johnny. I have been a commuter the last 8 years, so needless to say I have smelt my share of strong shiir. This is something else entirely tho. I can't even explain the smell...

Ibtisam   

^^Loooool HAHA @ standing outside and look in! lool

Good luck @ Val smile.gif and you really need to be a little bit more rude. smile.gif

Ngonge send that girl down to Val one day I'A.

NGONGE   

^^ If only you took a girl I know with you, that shop would turn into speakers' corner in not time at all.

I trust you have not been back to the same shop since. I bet you stand outside all the local starbucks now and look through the windows to see if they have any muslim-looking employees. :D

Ibtisam   

^^Lool I thought you meant someone else. You are going to send Serenity to Val. Right. Makes lots of sense :rolleyes:

What money??

Malika   

Oh my! Just had to console a grown woman whom was made to cry by a little faraax..Lol

Apparently the little faraax,was insisting that England is a Muslim country if its not it will be in the near future.Islaanta weyskaa odeey as she is a devout Christian and felt intimidated by the 11 yr old.. :D

Its only been 3 weeks and the dramas have begun.. :D

Ibtisam   

Gangster deeh. Raageedi. I like him. I never understood adults who are made to cry by children. I remember we had a crying baby form tutor, she would storm out of the class in tears at least once a week.

Malika I could not do it, I would laugh at her :D lol

Johnny :confused:

Johnny B   

Ibti, the saving yourself was meant to warn you from entertaining the idea of sending Serenity. icon_razz.gif

You like the 11-year old , don't you find a kid of that age uttering such animosity towards different stances a bit ....?