Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

LOOOOOL - war maxaa kugu dhacay? -

aniga alxamdullilaah - just removing checkpoints (isbaaros) here london - which is causing me a lot of anger and animosity towards the ones who are building these checkpoints here in london as they did in Xamar :mad:

marrarka qarkood soomaalinimadeyda aya khatar gashay walaahi - i don't blame you guys for going down that road - i might have to join you, if things don't improve here - have the flag ready for me just in case. smile.gif :cool:

Morning Sheh ,,,, I miss that coffee too but there is a good news coming from our Admin department.

The office will be closed for the last 10 days of Ramadan ...... So we are officially OFF... hehehe

I still have to finalize one main report ,, means i will come everyday (not early though) to the office until Thursday ...... Good you finalized the proposal ,,, damn you're too fast.

^LoL mine's not for my 9 to 5. It's for a way out of it. So I will talk about it all hours of the day! smile.gif

Morning.

LoL, JB, it's not a donation I'm after, it's lucrative contract No 1. Hehe.

sheh, But once you finalize the Concept Paper then writing the proposal is not that problem. You just have to follow the guidelines depending on the Donor.

which donor did you send the proposal to ??

i guess everyone is running from something in here be it siyaasad or work - whilst i come here to vent my frustration

Ngonge no salaam for me - or is your salaams only for the ladies?