Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

nuune   

JB, waxaan maqley waa wax maskaxda mirir iyo mariid ku abuuraya maankana kala maroojinaya ee maad iga deysid waxaan maqley waad maqashee haday dadkuna maqlaan miyiyrkey beelayaanee koley waad maqashee inaad mar kale maqashid maloo baahno waa intaas ood ku sii marqaantaayee.

That wasn't English Ibts, lol.Dubai only to move to. Far East been there and done that. OZ will have to wait, I have 9 days only. Syria..Jordan..Istanbul..Barcelona..Tunisia(have a feeling Tunisia would be boring).

Ibtisam   

YOu have to go Syria @ Sheh! You will love it, I can sort you tickets at cheaper rate too (My boss is an important man in Syria) :D But it won't be sunny, it will be warmish...

JB, taag oo waax haa naagal tegin :D Enjoy ur sleep, I'm hating on your sleep.

Hey CL smile.gif How you doing (joe style)

nuune   

I am sleeping right now, sleep typing, many people do that

Sayid, lool@Enuun, sxb magacaygi waad dhalan rogtey, abidkey sidan oo kalaa :D

Salaams sxb

Ibts, can your boss do lower than £298? smile.gif Have you been? I want to stay at nice hotels. I think Norf has been. Where is he? Telling the new baby about his football team? smile.gif

NGONGE   

All the stop start nature of sleeping during ramadan is driving me nuts, CL. So, I hardly sleep nowadays. I think I had two hours sleep since Sunday morning.

64830632.s28h57zV.Yawning.gif

Ibtisam   

^^What is there to plan for EID? I go mosque, then I come back home and catch up on sleep, order take away and chill out. It is the only day I get ME time.

She, I don't know, I went in the holiday season, so I got mine for just under £300 for 4weeks as well. But Nov is not holiday season so should be lower. It is a bit early to check now. When were you looking to book?

Lool @ North telling the baby about Liverpool! haha lol

All the stop start nature of sleeping during ramadan is driving me nuts,

So true, by the time you sleep nicely the damn alarm starts going off! :mad: