Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Aaliyyah   

Ibtisam loooooooooooooool I would say dont accept the invitation...cuz once that person cooks horrible food you will have to eat it with a big smile. Been there ..bt won't happen again..

I had to say " walaal cunta fiican karisay maruun i bar bal sida loo kariyo"..the poor sister fell for it...and called me number of times to show me how to make that food,,bt i made excuses and thankfully she forgat abt it after some time.

Malika why don't you just take your friend out..tell her you found this nice restaurant you guys can dine...that should do the trick

Malika   

Ibti,its rather a difficult one this one, I will just have to pretend to eat,perhaps eat what she hasn't prepared herself..LOL

Lol,Che hayee even the qaraabo thing didnt work,I tell ya you better start wearing short trousers,khamis and grow a beard.. :D

Aaliyah,she has invited a few other people markaa it looks like I will have to force myself to eat..astagfirullah am being ungrateful wallahi.

Anywho..Afur wanagsan folks am out!

Aaliyyah   

lets hope her mom made a wonderful food..lol..

i will make du'a for you..just dnt spit out her food..cuz that would be more rude than turning down her invitation..

Ibtisam   

Malika so mean! :D lol

Sayid waax kuula haadla aya weyed! lol We taught you sheeko 101 yesterday and this is your thanks!

CHE I'm so do not shoot with north and CO!

Aaliyyah   

lol che that had me laughing....malika haka waalin kualheed khamiis xidho iyo gadh dheereeso...waxaas ilaahay horti ayaa loo sameeya dee

horta che adigana reer laascaanod baad aheed miya?...I know malika is mixed smile.gif

Originally posted by AAliyah416:

horta che adigana reer laascaanod baad aheed miya?...I know malika is mixed
smile.gif

see now you are interested..kow waad igu daadise.

Ibti-Sayid-Somal maleekale laga haye. He was just using northern gals to vent.

P.S. I should go to Burco and take it by storm. I heard they dig southern wadaadis.

Aaliyyah   

lol am just curious as to which region you hail from...nothing else...dnt get ahead of yourself dee :D

btw ibti your qoute is harsh ...

Ibtisam   

^^^which one??

CHE: I know, I feel sorry for him in a way, but what can I say, sometimes one is just not good enough to reach certain targets. Regardless of how hard they try. Just out of reach it would seem in his case. Iska daa. :cool:

Lool @ they dig souther waadas! :rolleyes: Sheekoi sheeko :D

LooooooooooooL@Aaliyah..I'm from Hiiraan, Buhoodle, Somaligalbeed and Mudug smile.gif

Aaliyah....no, didn't.

Come on, Ibti...With my beard, above my ankle sarwaal and cimaamad, I'm irrestible :D

Aaliyyah   

^that one above...@I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow isn’t looking good either....just wondering who you talking to ... icon_razz.gif

lol@ southern wadad...now that answered my question. even though it was not meant for me smile.gif ...

Ibtisam   

AAliyah, I'm trying to shock Siyid back into life and out of this little world he created, which is affecting him deeply and making him so bitter against certain people. Look at it as harsh helping hand.

Aaliyyah   

am not asking you anything...you said i was your habaryar cuz i was from reer laascaanod. And, i merely said are you from LA? as i wasnt aware of that...dnt try to twist the story where you'r the ones who initiated it.