Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Johnny, it's not funny! The guy reeks like I have never smelt. And everytime I open a window, someone closes it (*it's cold*).

Ibti, I did take a break - I'm spending my lunch hour in Starbucks with my laptop. Thank God for free wifi.

Thanks, JB.

Oz   

Originally posted by Valenteenah:

I'm spending my lunch hour in Starbucks with my laptop. Thank God for free wifi.

Got to love Starbucks for that. Plus their Frappuccino- caramel for me thanks. :D

Oz   

Originally posted by Oz:

quote:Originally posted by Valenteenah:

I'm spending my lunch hour in Starbucks with my laptop. Thank God for free wifi.

Got to love Starbucks for that. Plus their Frappuccino- caramel for me thanks.
:D
Creme based that is. :D:D

Ibtisam   

Starbucks is Zionist. Damn them. I’m waiting for Costa to start doing nice looking/ tasting things.

Val, if you are going to be working there and he always smells like that, you might need to have a word with him. If it is just for today, then the day is nearly over. smile.gif

NGONGE   

^^ :D:D

You know and I know that Val is too nice to have a word with anyone in such a situation.

Val, I reckon you should get yourself a tiny fan or heater and have it facing him. With luck, the cold/hot air will blow the smell back to him.

Johnny B   

^I think Starbucks IS the wrong refuge.

Guys reeking of liac clone, girls reeking of self-pity.

ps.. don't listen to Ibti n talk to the guy.

Oz   

Originally posted by Ibtisam:

Starbucks is Zionist.

So I've heard. But it is impossible to resist their drinks. Also, I've heard Starbucks is a social gathering for Somali men living in America- I am only going by rumours. :confused: Maybe a Somaliaonline member can confirm or deny those rumours.

Originally posted by Oz:

quote:Originally posted by Valenteenah:

Got to love Starbucks for that. Plus their Frappuccino- caramel for me thanks.
:D
Get it yourself, mate. The last time I tried to buy a drink from there in Ramadan, the guy serving me gave me a look, told me he was fasting (like it's my fault inaan fasaxanahay or that he's working in a food establishment in Ramadan) and then advised I don't drink it in public. Honestly.

NG - No, I told you I work on the third floor.

Ibti - We work 'smartly' at my office. Meaning we don't have our own desks - I just set my laptop up at any vacant work space. Unfortunately, I sat opposite a right stinker this time round. (I know who to avoid next time tho, I'A.)

PS: About Starbucks, I was never much of a fan, but free wifi is free wifi. You know?

Ibtisam   

^^^Loool

Val, then all you have to do is come to work early, I mean early, everyone is going to want to avoid him. Sit in the opposit corner I'A.

Get it yourself, mate. The last time I tried to buy a drink from there in Ramadan, the guy serving me gave me a look, told me he was fasting (like it's my fault inaan fasaxanahay or that he's working in a food establishment in Ramadan) and then advised I don't drink it in public. Honestly.

Loool No way haha. lol. People are so fast! lol

Johnny B   

^The only way to avoid him will be getting enough of 'malish' smell, hang on Ngonge on a visit to his Ugandan friend, you may appreciate your co-woker. :D

The alternative is to go an invite tha polish cleaner every 30 minutes in your office-landscape. :D

NGONGE   

Heh. I missed the bit about the Starbucks employee. Haha! Only you Val would get bullied by a bloody cashier. :D

I hope (though I doubt it) you told him to mind his own business.