Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Sky   

Not much of a troller, but here it goes.

Finally I get to experience a happy day today. Had filed for a complaint against the school administrators. Today my school lawyer called me and gave me some good news: I won the case and the school acknowledged their mistakes. I'm a stressfree man again. I'll check out if I can get some compensation out of this, but overall I'm a happy man.

Sometimes life is sweet. smile.gif

Pujah   

LOL @ you 2

Okey this is the troll section right so i can just vent and ya look at the other way.

I am pissed off today, not only did I found out that someone used my name to get back at some one else and dragged my name into their mess, but I also found out that my on the down low BF told his friend that we were together, his friend told his friend who told his friend you get the picture......and now I have to answer why I am dating heblayo's EX. ah hello they are ex right so why the F does it matter. :mad:

Castro   

Originally posted by A laina:

I also found out that my on the down low BF told his friend that we were together

He ain't on the down low anymore.

P.S. Troll will pass Boredom in number of posts sometime today. Eat that Ngonge.

Rule #1 in Gf’s guide – Thou shall never cosset friend’s ex, friend's guy-friends, friend's guy-relatives and most importantly friend's man. icon_razz.gif