Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ibtisam   

^^Don't, it will be so hard to go back into studying after.

Muniar. lol. good on ya and again congrats.

lool @understanding GP, you mean a dogy GP, who you can pay £10 :D

Buuxo   

Xanthus i knw ....but....hmmmm

Munira, am i the only one that doesnt know ,why you are being congratulated ?? congrats anyway

Ibtisam   

^^^She's marrying one of the SOL nomads, they met here, it was love at first username icon_razz.gif , the rest is history, now it is going to be seven weeks of sun, wedding bells, love and lazying about, as well as being scrubed and pampered. I kind of feel sorry for her :D she's going to get soooo lazy :D

Malika   

Originally posted by Xanthus:

^^^She's marrying one of the SOL nomads, they met here, it was love at first username
icon_razz.gif
, the rest is history, now it is going to be seven weeks of sun, wedding bells, love and lazying about, as well as being scrubed and pampered. I kind of feel sorry for her
:D
she's going to get soooo lazy

^^^^

Ha Ha Ha Ha...wallahi that made my day, your so gifted!!

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Munira002:

quote:Originally posted by Xanthus:

^^^She's marrying one of the SOL nomads, they met here, it was love at first username
icon_razz.gif
, the rest is history, now it is going to be seven weeks of sun, wedding bells, love and lazying about, as well as being scrubed and pampered. I kind of feel sorry for her
she's going to get soooo lazy

^^^^

Ha Ha Ha Ha...wallahi that made my day, your so gifted!!
She is a bit special, isn't she? :D

LoL. Congrats, Munira. Hope you've a fabulous day and a wonderful honeymoon, I'A.

On a different note, it sounds like a lot of people want to quit their jobs. Go for it, I say. Move on to bigger and better positions, I'A.

Ibtisam   

^^I hope it is not a case of Everyone thinking the grass is greener on the other side.

Lol @scared of her, what have i ever done. Glad i made someone's day. :D

Buuxo i told you so ;) Maybe you need to hurry and answer those PM's you've been getting, so you can join the holiday :D

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Sheh,

Why are you unhappy about this boss of yours? She sounds like a classic gun-loader! I used to have a boss like that and I dearly miss him now. Work was fun. You always came in wondering what new problem, disaster or crisis your boss has engineered for you.

Of course, when I say it's fun I mean that it's only fun when you know that your boss is behind all the problems. If you were the innocent type that doesn't suspect a thing then life would feel like hell.

She adds to other matters that are going on. There is no fun in it; though I do laugh to myself and shake my head in a meeting everyday and people must be wondering if I've lost it. :D

Had a productive day even though Miss thing assured me I should do X, which I then squared with the system creators, after which she said Y, Y is what she really, really wants and I nodded and said 'Yeah, I'll go back to the system creators'. AGAIN. She's either thick as ish or a nutter, I'm erring on the side of her being thick.

Got to work on CV tonight, no time like the present. I got myself into this job and will just have to get myself out. With my holidays I should be able to work a 3 week notice period and will negotiate time off in-between this job and the next. Now all I have to do is think of somewhere utterly exotic in which to spend 2 weeks. Ideas? :D

Ariadne   

I had this amazing dream last night. I can't remember all of it but I do remember Feist's Mushaboom was playing throughout the dream as a soundtrack. I woke up this morning incredibly at peace( I usaully wake with a jolt) and singing mushaboom.

J.Lee   

My dreams don't make sense most of the time so I try not to remember them by the time I wake up but speaking of nightmares, my math prof. is an A-grade all American %&!@#. OMG. work overload aside, I think she derives pleasure from torturing her students.

Sheh:Brazil [The girl from Ipanema...]. I always wanted to go there.

roobleh   

When I was student, I always tought that women professors feel good for torturing their students. Also, new professors either men or women do the ssme thing, usually. Take classes with older professors,especially men. One professor in my freshman was nicknamed 'Schiller the killer' and she taught the human anotomy. :mad: Damn with her! The day of exam she used to bring cookies and offer them to each student but majority of students will say 'no thank you.'

Buuxo   

lool xanthus, i dont know about that.

munira abaayo congrats, waxaan kuu rajeynaaya guur khayr aha iyo guri lagu nasto,IA