Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

The Burcaawi Ina Batuuta - July 2007

Ibtisam   

^^Why it looks Fab, and it won't hurt you to dig deep. smile.gif

North they let you in (thats the advantage of being nin and having links!) I had to stand 3meters away :rolleyes:

Buuxo   

^^lol@dumaashi( the dude who marrys your sister).Ghanima, it looks like you have picked up a few handy terms from your trip to the motherland.

NGONGE   

I went to Somaliland and took photos of some buildings. How dull!

I hope the vids are more interesting warya..thank god I was wise enough to refuse going with you. As if I would have gone all those thousands of miles just so I can look at buildings and eat unhealthy helib and barees!

ElPunto   

Yes - good pics Northerner. You representin way better than Xanthus the poor soul. :D I'm not blown away yet so looking forward to seeing pics like that.

N.O.R.F   

^^I know what you mean saxib. But just didnt have enough space to move back into. I was already leaning against a building trying to capture both minarets.

NG, many people you know where there and are still there with their kids enjoying it. The pics are not boring ninyow :mad:

I'm sure he has many pics ,,, after Burco it'll be Hargeisa then Miyiga .... before he post Berbera beach ..... :D

I liked that Masjid walee ..........

North, did you take pictures of the military camp in Burco as well ? the one near the airport. :D

N.O.R.F   

Rocko, the pics will be posted IA dont worry. I'm currently posting them in sequence. Burco -Hargaisa - Berbera - Hawd - Sheikh - Burco - Dubai

JB

No saxib, didnt have time to.