Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

The Burcaawi Ina Batuuta - July 2007

Ibtisam   

^^^Where was that?? I did not see that.

There was some building work going on and when i asked they said it will be a Islamic school.

Ms DD   

Thanks North. I got homesick when I read about your travels. There is no place like home.

Cheers.

Malika   

So Jaceylbaro your officially the tour guide miyaa,I want to book you for next year, haduu illahi naftaa noo dayoo..what say?

North,..am envious! which isnt a good thing,so I must say,I would love to experiece what you had experienced.

Some of us,have never seen that land of ours,cant imagine a land filled with Somalis..Lol,reminds me of when a friend went to Somalia,she just stood in the middle of a street and stared at people,the venders,traffic warden..etc,you can imagine the insults hurled at her,,,but for her it was just so amazing to see,hear and smell home! :(

Originally posted by Northerner:

Man, I was shocked to watch the video where these little cutie baby goats holed up. It's suffocating in there wallaahi.

BTW, North, thanks for the nice pics. Enjoyed 'em all

N.O.R.F   

Man, I was shocked to watch the video where these little cutie baby goats holed up. It's suffocating in there wallaahi.

Its no suffocating. There is enough air getting through. At least the foxes cant get them ;)

So Jaceylbaro your officially the tour guide miyaa,I want to book you for next year, haduu illahi naftaa noo dayoo..what say?

That is good ,,,,,,,,,, but you should pay if it is next year. it is free of charge only this year ,,, it is 2007 special discount. :D

Dhib ma leh ,, waan ka heshiin karnaa laakiin