Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

The Burcaawi Ina Batuuta - July 2007

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

where is SNOOPY ??
:D

Thats later when I go to Hargaisa saxib. Laakin ninka inaadeerkay waxaad ku tidhaada meesha magaca ka badal. How can you call a restaurant snoopy? :confused:

Ibtisam   

So Jac did you host a party for North, or did you hide from him and run away again?? :D Oh and red sea of course!

N.O.R.F   

My time in Hargaisa will follow. JB was a good host and showed me around. There was one heck of a funny trip on board a bus :D:D . All to be revealed soon IA.

loooool@Ghanima ,,,,,,,

I didn't run from North but i didn't do anything for him ,,, that was the ugly part ,,, it was not the right time for me

As for Redsea ,,,, he is the one running and hiding from me ,,,, don't know what you told him but ninkaasi is hiding from me :D

-Lily-   

North sounds like you had an interesting time to say the least. Now I wonder if I should pay a visit back to the (more dangerous) motherland, I'm guessing dealing with the ppl will be more scary than the guns.

Buuxo   

what a beautiful mosque. im jelous.i was hoping to go to somalia this year, but family is afraid.

N.O.R.F   

University of Burco

Well I did run, walk, struggle, puff and pant 10km to raise some cash for this place back in January so it was only fitting to get a guided tour of the place on my visit. But I’m not sure if the guided tour was because of cida idashay or because of the money raised but there you go.

The different departments include Islam, Veterinary, Teacher Training, Agriculture, Cultural Dept (headed by Hadraawi) and I can’t remember the others.

I had the opportunity of meeting the head of the Uni and discussed the early stages, today and plans for the future. I also sat in a class for a few minutes. Enjoy the pics.

Entrance

21207453830.jpg

21207453071.jpg

Hidi iyo daqan dept

21207453055.jpg

21207453193.jpg

Vet Lab

21207453187.jpg

21207453119.jpg

Taking a class on how to become a teacher

21207453131.jpg

Delivery of new disabled chairs for students