Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

Barack Hussein Obama wins Iowa (97% Whites)

NGONGE   

^^ She's far from out, saaxib. Don't count your chickens yet. Obama might turn out to be a simple storm in a tea cup.

STOIC   

^^^His soaring numbers is still flying in the face of Clintons. You are right the game is still on. I am not yet celebrating till we win Ohio. His “empty rhetoric” is still wining big though ;)

STOIC   

^^It is politics .Anything that can Catapult you to the spotlight you will use it.The gravitational pull is growing stronger smile.gif

NGONGE   

^^ I am not saying he will not win. I just think all the fuss is a bit premature. My hope is that he does not win.

NGONGE   

^^ I believe Mrs C will have a better chance against the Republicans. With her, they'll resort to her record as a Senator and her husband's achievements. On both issues, I reckon she could stand her ground. But, having seen how flustered Obama got with Bill Clinton's mild attacks; I really can't see him withstanding the vicious Republican machine.

Remember, now that McCain is leading the Republican race a democrat president is not the foregone conclusion many thought it was a few months ago. McCain is also attracting many independents and may inherit some of Hillary’s disgruntled democrats (should she lose). He’s also adept at dirty campaigning (go back and look at the last election and how much rubbish he received from the Bush campaign).

Still, it's all interesting to watch.

I don’t know why brother NGONGE is hoping for Obama’s loss. But the old man has a point; don’t count Hillary out yet. The Clintons are clever politicians and know how to play this game. Although Obama has surpassed Clinton in the won delegates the thing is none of the democratic contestants can win this year’s nomination by pledged delegates only. The supper delegates are what’s going to decide the outcome of this election. And Clinton has an edge there---all the reason to stay put and fight even harder to win this thing.

Still Ina Xuseyn has the momentum and the stamina over Clintons and may he win for us. And the good thing is he does not has to win any of the coming races to stay competative with Clinton. It's hers to lose. He only needs to get good margins in the proportional votes. And that's the strength of his campiagn...

I am wondering why some conservatives are rooting for Obama to win the nomination. Is it the hatred they have for Clintons or they think Obama is easier to defeat in the general election? It is for sure that Republicans will play race, inexperienced and Muslim cards in the general election to defeat him. Think about it, all the states he won now will not vote for him in general election. Will Utah ever vote for Democratic candidate?

Ever wondered what the Republicans will do to Obama in this campaign? Check out this video (it has been on YouTube for weeks now) from a crackhead in Minnesota who claims to have had sex with Obama in 1999. smile.gif

So far it is not working because the accuser is a kook.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVeFVtcdSYY&eurl=http:%2F%2Fwww.anorak.co.uk%2Fpoliticians%2F179725.h tml

Obama is still winning more states and this video was circulated on the internet for weeks. smile.gif

The Zack   

^They used to say he won't win or even come close to win the nomination, now its if he wins the nomination he won't win the general election, huh?