Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

Barack Hussein Obama wins Iowa (97% Whites)

OMG, Username, I am so sorry. I had no idea that you had Mongoloid. My apologies eedo, I promise to always carry my board and chalk and ready to draw at a moment's notice for you, O-T-A-Y eedo?(since reading is not your strong suit)

This is indeed incredible news. Sarah Palin's long lost son right here in SOL, imagine that? From now on, you and I are off to the drawing boards, alright? :cool:

That reminds me, we need to see your optometrist ASAP.(something about how I said black men came in record numbers prior to the 60's) ;););)

About the Nuclear Power Energy proposed by McCain as an alternative to America's dependence on foreign oil, here is an interesting info on the companies that will participate in the proposed project. I think it will neither lessen the energy crisis and dependence nor create more jobs for the American public. It's another way of putting tax payers' money into the pockets of foreign-owned companies that will take a great deal of the contract to build these nuclear plants.

------------------

Source : The New York Times

Congress has promised heavy subsidies for the first few plants, and more will follow if “everybody is comfortable with the technology and the regulatory process.........the supply chain is global, and only one manufacturer can make the biggest parts for the reactor vessel for his model plant. If companies line up to build nuclear plants, that line might include builders from every country that wants to expand nuclear power.

Few American companies will be in the line. Of the four American companies that sold the bulk of nuclear reactors in the 1960s and 1970s, Westinghouse, the biggest, is now owned by a Japanese company, and General Electric is in a global partnership with a different Japanese company. The other two companies were absorbed by larger players.

The Zack   

The debate is over, who won? Were undecided voters convinced?

The debate that almost didn't happen is now over.

What did you think was the pivotal moment for Republican John McCain and Democrat Barack Obama?

Who had the best line? Did they satisfy concerns about the economy even though national security was the primary topic?

Did this first of three presidential debates seal the deal for voters?

Pujah   

^^Of course Obama won the debate and most importantly he won the spin after the debate. Yeah I wish he was bit more aggressive in taking on the old "POW" but ultimately I think he more than held his own. And McCain's litany of "Sen. Obama doesn't understand" just fell flat especially, since Obama clearly displayed his depth and knowledge off all the issues.

WRONG on IRAQ

Miriam1   

I simply cannot fathom why he kept on saying "John is right". They even made an ad out of it!

Just watching a repeat of the Daily Show and he had some of Biden's blunders...

Its not looking good at all.