Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

Barack Hussein Obama wins Iowa (97% Whites)

CNN did a good job in facilitating the Debate lastnight.

Obama had repeatedly displayed that he can put up a good fight against Hilary and Co but at the same time proved his critics when they said he is a weak opponent when it comes to face the republicans.

How is he going to fight off the big bad wolf aka the egotistic frontrunner of a senator from arizona and CO, if he can't fight a wife and a hubby who are just throwing very weak punches at him?

Hilary has a point, even thought her low blows from lastnight just showed she didn't have an aunce of respect for herself as a woman by getting into a squable with a man(the media is having a field day on their expense), she is the right candidate to go head to head with mccain, if it comes down to him winning it all from the other side.

Her hubby's energy will be needed in the nationals, thats when he will need to to pull his sleeve's up and get ready to rambo with the wolf, but not now.

Right now, the democrats are just displaying how weak they are, while their republican comrades are more or less battling clean, with the rare jabs coming here and there.

All in all, good debate and I look forward to next week's debates in California from both sides hosted by CNN.(stay tuned to CNN, the most trusted name in news)

ElPunto   

^Thanks for the analysis Pundit LZG. You sound like you watched it all and took notes instead of what you actually did - catching the highlights on your local news and then plagiarizing :D

peasant   

So the skinny has high hopes of walking into the oval office? Hmmm i am little skeptic though and you can put me on the cynics list. How about betting on SOL? but a grand minimum though. Nah :D on second thought betting is haram.

barack-obama-sort-of-dressed.gif

Ted Kennedy, the giant of the Democratic party is to endorse Obama tomorrow.

This is a big coup for Obama. It is already sending shockwaves throughout the media. It gives Obama much needed credibitity among party faithfuls. The timing couldn't have been better as we head to Super Tuesday.

^Sanka, I really hope for your sake that Obama doesn't have his "hopeful" feet cut under him. :D:D:D

S.C surprised me too, I thought it would be close, but heck if Edwards remains convinced that there is still hope for him, then I shall remain optimistic. There is hope for each and every candidate from both sides.

PS: The point I just read your post, and I can't help but agree with you, I love me too ;););)

Aaliyyah   

I am all for obama for president. But, he only got like 24 % of the white votes. so am kinda scared for him when it comes to other states where the majority are not black. Perhaps Bill clinton got what he wanted, trying to make race the issue at hand.

we will see

The Kennedy clan has endorsed Obama.

The seal of approval from the patriarch of one of America's most prominent political dynasties could give fresh momentum to Mr Obama, analysts say.

Mr Kennedy and Mr Clinton had a heated telephone exchange earlier this month, according to Monday's New York Times.

The Massachusetts politician reportedly accused Mr Clinton injecting race into the campaign and complained over what he considered to be misleading statements by Mr Clinton about Mr Obama.

web page

I'm a hopeless cynic but in my humble opinion the elections are, quite frankly, a show and the battle is really between Hillary Clinton and Rudy Giuliani who are both backed by the same forces.

It's going to be a new 2004 elections where votes will be manipulated as we can already see with New Hampshire.

The fact that one private company is responsible for counting a whole nation's votes isn't exactly consoling either.

America, a great democracy.

che, your green bostonian folks too much power aa siinoysaa.

Ted calooley isn't all that he is cracked-up to be as the media would have us convinced.

Hilary will have her heavy rollers rolling soon enough.

PS:Toni Morrison sure loves being on the spotlight, coming with her dry a*s endorsement for Obama, just because her name came up in a question a week prior, attention seeker iska dheh

^ If there is hype surrounding any candidate in the demo's party, its Obama, not Hilary, the favouritism shifted from her to him.

To answer your question, Its not that I am rooting for him or her or her or him, its just that I am afraid all this false hope set for Obama will fall flat when it comes down to getting down and dirty.

He is not the right man to face off republicans in a national setting.

I said this before and I will say it again, only folk he can face off is Mit Romney in a one by one setting, but not any other republican candidate, and from the looks of it, Mit romney's chance's are slimming.

PS: You probably wondering why I picked romney over all the others. Answer is simple, he is a dreamer like Obama, so they cancel each other out.