Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

Barack Hussein Obama wins Iowa (97% Whites)

Khalaf   

I don't believe America is ready to elect a black president and certainly not one with Hussein as a middle name........but we shall see insha-Allah...what Allah wills at the end of the day shall be done,

peace

The Zack   

^Neither they are for a lady or 80 year-old liberal-republican but hey one of the those will be the commander-in-chief in 9 months.

chubacka   

when is this super thing going to finish.

I honestly thought it would all be over in the so called "super tuesday" :rolleyes:

Americans jst love to make a drama out of everyting.

If Obama wins will he be able to defeat McCain? that is the big worry.

Xidigo   

^ chub,

He won't defeat him. McCain is a 71 year old with a nasty attitude and he will be the next president of the united state. Mark my words.

markaas ayay America u dhamaatey.

I think all these people who are voting for Obama right now are trying to make a way for McCain. So when there is no Hilary, it would be easy victory for him.

chubacka   

Nooooooooo! though it seems Hiliary will have a better chance of defeating McCain, although she may lose against Obama.

the world cnt face another republican president, how long have we waited for this one to go.

:( what the hell to do.

peasant   

May be you guys should get pair of testicles for Hilary because she cant just cry one day and be tough candidate the other day who can with stand the republican fury while in fact she is riding an emotional roller coster. That is not the characteristic of a leader and people in general want someone that can at least inspire and captivate the imaginations of the public either bad or good. The longer the campaign gets the more her lack of leadership qualities come out on the surface and perhaps this is very much reflected on her campaign. Rumor has it her campaign almost collapsed for lack of finances because her plan was that she will finish with Obama on Feb 5th and did not anticipate that the battle will get longer. Of course proofing her self one more time to the american public she lacked proper judgment. However if the democrat game plan is let us just put someone forward and cross our fingers that the american public who are already fed up with the current administration will over look them. Then she has fare shot of defeating McCain and winning the contest. God forbid that isn't the case and people are gonna put her under the microscope which will lead to the resurface of her visible scars and the turn off of many Americans. My thoughts hilary does not stand a chance against McCain.

You knew this was coming. This is it boys and girls!

The "swift-boating" attacks against Obama have already started. The story of the "youtube drug-addict" which I posted here earlier is now picking up steam in the mainstream media. The Clinton crooks are not going to give this nomination up without a nasty fight.

THEME: Obama is a homo-sexual and a drug-addict.

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=56626

Sanka, let the blame game start brah.

The crooks in these elections are well known and have been caught red handed and we both know whose camp that is coming from.

A notorious plagiarist, whose only defense against the accusations made regarding the fraud he committed in his recent speech was that "he had previously written two books and "supposedly writes all of his speeches"

The fact that the media, or atleast my beloved blogs, news stations haven't even shown an ounce of worth to this redneck out of minnesota, who happens to be disabled, tells you the worth of the story. (Youtube for heaven's sake)

Anyone, whether they are from left or the right wing, would take one look at that redneck who made the accusations against obama and say, Atleast if obama was homosexual, he would have a little more class than going for a worn out redneck who is handicapped.

Give hilary's camp a little more credit than calling them crooks, sanka.

The redneck's story has no leg to stand on, thats why he went to a free broadcasting site to post his lame a*s story, as thought it is real. Talk about take a polygraph test, hahahha

If there was the slighest truth to this story, not only would the major media outlets get hold of it and have it headlining every tv set in america, but hilary's camp would be the first to break it.

Clinton Steps Up Attacks on Obama

Plagiarism, Financing Accusations Come on Eve of Wisconsin Primary

Aides to Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton (N.Y.) accused Sen. Barack Obama (Ill.) yesterday of plagiarizing portions of a recent speech and continued to question his vows to reform the campaign finance system as Clinton sought to drive home the idea that her Democratic rival's presidential bid is built on style more than substance.

This Story

Clinton Steps Up Attacks on Obama

Interactive: Primaries and Caucuses

Tuesday, Feb. 19 at noon ET: Election 2008: Previewing the Wisconsin Primaries

The Trail: Use Patrick's Words? 'Yes We Can'

Tuesday, Feb. 19 at 11 a.m. ET: Post Politics Hour

View All Items in This Story

View Only Top Items in This Story

The two-pronged attack came as Clinton attempts to slow Obama's momentum in today's contests in Wisconsin, which neighbors his home state of Illinois, and in Hawaii, where he was born.

The race in Wisconsin, where Clinton dug in over the weekend in an effort to break a string of eight straight primary and caucus defeats, has turned increasingly negative. Just days ago, Clinton aides accused Obama of breaking his pledge to accept public financing in place of private donations during the general election. Obama's aides say he did not make a firm commitment to accept public financing if he won the nomination.

Yesterday, key Clinton supporters accused Obama of "lifting" a passage of the rousing speech he delivered to a party gathering in Milwaukee on Saturday night from Massachusetts Gov. Deval L. Patrick, a longtime friend and supporter. Side-by-side YouTube videos distributed to reporters by the Clinton campaign show Obama repeating, almost verbatim, lines from a speech Patrick gave two years earlier.

"The point we're making overall is that Senator Obama's record as a senator and as a public official is thin," said Howard Wolfson, a senior Clinton adviser. "If you're asking an electorate to judge you on your promises and you break them, and on your rhetoric and you lift it, there are fundamental problems with your campaign."

Answering a reporter's question in Niles, Ohio, Obama said he does not think using Patrick's words was "too big a deal."

"Well, look, I was on the stump. He had suggested we use these lines. I thought they were good lines," Obama said when asked why he did not credit Patrick. "I'm sure I should have. Didn't this time."

Obama returned to Wolfson's assertion while speaking with reporters on his campaign plane: "The notion that using a line from one of my national campaign co-chairs . . . is somehow objectionable, somehow doesn't make sense."

Obama's aides also called Clinton's criticism of his public financing plans "curious." They noted that she was the first candidate in the 2008 field to announce plans to reject the public financing system, saying more than a year ago that she would try to use private contributions to finance a general election bid if she were the party's nominee.

"We're just not going to be lectured on this," said Obama campaign manager David Plouffe.

Obama first raised the notion of accepting public funds in the general election a year ago, when he sought a ruling from the Federal Election Commission that would preserve that option for him. He said then that if the GOP nominee entered the system -- in which the candidate accepts $85 million to fund a general election campaign and agrees to raise no other money -- he would also enter it.

Sen. John McCain (Ariz.), who is moving ever closer to accumulating the delegates he need for the GOP nomination, reaffirmed last week that he would be willing to accept that deal and urged Obama to "keep his word" on the issue.

READ MORE

Hi Lazie. :D Good to see you back after that Virginia "somethin', somethin'". smile.gif . Wisconsin is a "toss-up" as I am hearing. We will see who prevails.

I agree about the redneck. I think the Republicans will use the "homo-and-drugs" story even though this mentally disabled man is a confessed Hillary supporter. The popular Druge Report has picked up the story on Sunday. Slowly, one by one it will be all over the news. I think the MSM is waiting for Hillary to loose first. smile.gif

The Druge Report

Keep an eye on the story.

VA, DC, and Maryland were just a warmup, she should atleast take wisconsin caawa, if not hawaii or washington state for a total sweep.

Remember, she has been campaigning hard in texas for over a week and a half, hands down, texas should be hers.

Gediid   

Lazie as they say in on the news channels this race is so far to close to call.....According to the latest polls Texas where Hillary was expected to win hands down is now way to close.Obama has in the last few days is picking momentum big time in the Lone star state.As far as the primaries today,Hawai is definately Obama's,Wisconsin and Washington State both have governors who have endorsed Obama and as such he has a fair chance but politics like the weather is unpredictable,tonite as Somalis say kala bax kitabkaa qorey, ninkii/gabadhii roon reerka u hadh