Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

Barack Hussein Obama wins Iowa (97% Whites)

Intel   

Whats with all the fuss about Iowa? innit just one small state out of 50 :confused:

and why is yank politics so complex....

Khalaf   

yo i am late w/ my reporting lol. altho too early in the race to make a call, not good for hilary's campagin to take 2nd place. 15 votes, Barak 16 votes, Edwards 14 votes. close race. IA she will take N. Hemp.

Huckabee do to the conservative christain vote, is a favorite.we will see IA.

ps: SK it would be nice to c a black woman (hot one at that) as 1st lady in the white house. will it happen? :D

Khalaf   

^^^Hope not, no offense to Obama i like em and what he represents, history but disagree w/ his politics in particular foreign policy. he is too easily influenced and wants to look tough. Better for vice-president take a back seat to Hilary, the most experienced canadite who deserves the parties nomination and she too represents a first in American political history. She proved herself politically and her policies and views are excellent. Vote for the best: Hilary for President

salams

Khalaf   

:D war naga dah.

Aside from the jokes, the Clinton legacy, is a great one, a proven one. may it be a repeat in 08 IA. Vote for experience saxibyal.

take care salams

peasant   

I am not very much familiar with american politics but i think they need a change to take place if they ever want to hold on to their position of the world. The era of cowboy diplomacy is pretty much done and much of the old tricks are too lame for the new breed of dogs out there and if a nation is not evolving what waits is only their demise. I guess they the americans know what is good for their nation and the only thing we can do is hope for the choice they make is also a one that is good for the rest of the planet.

STOIC   

I registered to vote the other day while I was renewing my drivers license.I am all for Obama come November.I am convinced that this nation, which holds a position of commanding respect and power around the world, can be led by Obama.He is a man whose mind is filled with vision for change.Remember this guy was Mr. Nobody before that famous democratic convention speech on 2004.Only when the genius that slept in the mind of this man was discovered by Americans did the voters started to pay special attention to him.American politics is like the wind that can carry you west or East depending on the mood of the weather.Still Obama has long way to go inorder to convince Americans that he is the right man for the job.Remember this is a guy with no family influence or even deep pocket behind him (except ofcourse the campaign contribution by the generous public).Only people with veneer of knowledge about a man ability will write him off, but majority of Americans with intergrity and open mind will be voting for him come november.The Iowa Caucus was a remarkable illustration of how America has come far.

This is long haul marathon and a sprinter like Barack, would not worry slightest the heavy weight marathon runners in the game. So as they say cayaari waa gelin dambe he may see himself slowly slipping to the bottom. Lets see how he progress after all this is full of uncertainties and surprises.

Baashi   

It is about time. He got what it takes: money, organization, huge following (young and white plus educated white color), and he is smart.

Oprah delivered despite all the fuss media made about her ability to draw women to the polls. Over thousands of new voters -- talk about the power of celebrity.

Nicely done yaa Huseeni.

PS: his view on Palestine-Isreal conflict is troubling to say the least. He won't get my vote unless he changes his view on foreign policy toward Middle East.