Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

Barack Hussein Obama wins Iowa (97% Whites)

but she is still getting a junk of his as well. All in all, it all comes down to numbers, and right now, you can't say he holds more, because she is looking to hold just as much, if not more.

Pujah   

^^ You have to keep in mind the supper delegates cannot just vote for whoever they wish. In the last several election they have always supported the candidate that had the most delegates. That's not to say, they don't have the power, but they generally support the candidate that is most popular with the people.

Besides ma urkubaala tahay how do you know, in this early of the game, who the majority of the superdelegates will vote for?

lol

PS: just from the way aaad u hadloyso, I can just guess inaad vote-kaaga obama ku qasaarisay. Remember, he is lucky if he is selected as hilary's vp, and if she does choose him, he ought to accept it.

and I dont think sheekadaan iney conventionka aadeyso, it will be over by month's end, atleast most experts agree on that very fact.

Pujah   

^^Unlike you I don't give much credit to what the expert say or think. I am my own expert and I support Obama out of principles - Whether he wins or not, my vote went to the right candidate :D

Pujah   

^^Waa gartay bal hadaa lakala ogaaane. Give me two reasons as to why you are supporting Hillary?

Exactly what is she good for? Besides being attention loving, power hungary b!tch?

PS I am heading off to bed - you have all nite to think about it ;)

As much as I would have loved for Barack to win, it is impossible. This is America, and US ain't ready for a black to lead them, yet.

therefore, don't let your emotions to cloud your judgement. Mrs Clinton will most likely take the nomination along with the presidency.

Big night for Obama.

His late surge wasn't a "fluke". I thought he would be blown away tonight because I don't really believe these silly polls. The Latinos are still giving Hillary the edge in key states but I am very confident this man will do very well in the coming weeks.

Brother Obama did Ok last night but he did not win bigger states that matters most..Like California, NY, New Jersey, Missouri. and Boston. If he could not win liberal northeastern states, he probably wouldn't get the nomination. The biggest looser last night was Ted Kennedy and John Kerry their endorsement could not deliver Boston.

Pujah, lets put the name calling aside.

All hardcore politicians are all power hungry and anyone who isn't, as rare as it may seem at times isn't really a politician.

I have said it many times and I will repeat it again, your candidate is a hell of a salesman.

Hilary has a plan, she has a budget, as expensive as it may be, nevertheless, she shares most of her change with that of obama's.

She wants to tackle most of the issues facing americans.

Economy, health, immigration, and has one hell of a stand with american's foreign policy.

Other than a view here and there, they pretty much want the same things for the country, soo maaha?

Yes she is a woman, but she is someone who is experienced, who sees that the way to change doesn't just start with talking about change, she actually had time to put forth a plan.

Obama talks about his plans, but I have yet to see how this man wants to go about accomplishing it.

He himself repeated many times in his last book how his plans would have to be put on hold, because there are more critical tasks to complete prior to this supposed change he keeps preaching about.

I give him one thing, he is hell of a seller.

My eedo hilary has the big dog's on her corner, even thought they may too turn on her when push comes to shove.

Its just not his time, as much as I want to see a young black man hold the most important seat in the most powerful nation in the world's government, I just don't see it happening.

Lastly, I would like to say out of the two candidates, Hilary is the better fitted one to compete on a national level with the likes of mccain, who is a clear front runner as of lastnight.

Obama reminds me of kerry, soft spoken, barely holding on to his last breath when it comes down to getting his hands dirty.

In america, you have got to play the game of dirty politics and he just isn't ready to go there with anyone, atleast not with a woman, so how do you expect him to face off mccain?

The best thing the man can do is be a second best to hilary as her vp choice, he would really make a good vp.

Don't let the hype fool you, obama is a media darling and thats how he got all those north dakota votes and those little small delegate state's lastnight. Media darlings dont make good presidents.

Pujah   

^^ Super Tuesday was a draw! I guess we would have to wait for the convention to find out the party's front runner.

ZOLA   

Faarax...it looks like u got good close up pics of Obama. i guess you were one of the folks that had the green tickets

i never in my life stood in line for 2 hrs for anything... the Obama rally was worth it in the end.

Dhimbil   

^You were in the line? LOL sorry...we came on time at 1:30 and just cut the line at the front through the skyway...another friend went there at 11am to wait and did not came inside the target center until 3pm it was horrible.

Zola..I think I saw you at the big screen or people sitting next to you?

Originally posted by Faarax-Brawn:

^Waryaa,why did you remove my Obama pics that i was so proud of? Is there a violation aanan ogeyn? Mise niyow waxaad la jirtaa Hilary?,Waa kusidee?
:D

paranoia aa kugu dhacday Farah. The thread is big. :D:D

Lazie, why are you so "depressed" cousin??? :D:D:D Cheer up. Hillary is in safe hands (except the dollar problems smile.gif ). She will do fine.