Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

Barack Hussein Obama wins Iowa (97% Whites)

Tuujiye   

I like Obama and I hope he wins but the way it looks is that the republicans want this guy to win the democrat seat so that when he runs for president they could win.. Aboma has won many republican votes and thats weard... We will see what the republican game plans are....

wareer Badanaa!!!

Khalaf   

Obama is just media hype like Howard Deen in the past. And the man is easily influenced, not cool. I watched the debate on Saturday, Hilary spoke well, very well, Edwards and Obama two-teamed Sen. Hilary. But... She is a toughie

woohooo, Hilary. :cool: i met the Clinton's when i was in elementary school so we go back and Insha-Allah they will be back in the white house! um actually suprised ppl here are interested in American politics, somalis i meet usually don't care for elections, and assume ahh they'll just pick a red-neck.

peace out

^Haye Haye, it seems that you just woke up from a deep sleep.

Somalida you meet locally aren't the same somalida you meet here in SOL.(open indhahaaga)

American affairs are world wide affairs.

Only americans aren't aware of this fact.

The rest of the world knows more of america, than americans themselves, isn't that shameful ya laf laf?

It took a minority man and a woman whose only credibility lies on the hands of her famous husband to wake the average american out of their coma for the first time in how many yrs?

A colored man, who speaks a good game, but is so unsure of himself and his plans. The same man who thinks parading around his sense of awareness of what the american people want, because he spoke to some farmer in some small county and thinks by bringing those sob stories nationally will somehow earn him a seat in oval office? PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE

Khalaf   

Originally posted by LayZieGirl:

Somalida you meet locally aren't the same somalida you meet here in SOL.(open indhahaaga)

hmm, sure......

farmer in some small county and thinks by bringing those sob stories nationally will somehow earn him a seat in oval office? PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE

negativity is a trait they seem to share across the board.

ps: I would admit however this election has gotten a lot more ppl excited, many expect a republican (conservative) will win the election. Lets hope not! VOte if u can that is.

Update!

Obama wins Nevada!!! :D:D:D

He has won 11 out of 17 counties including rural counties. The State of Nevada will asign 13 national delegates to him. Hillary got 12 from her Nevada campaign. This race is all about delegates, and his team has done very well in Nevada.

Obama's campaign is now off to South Carolina where the democratic base is 50% African American.

Sanka, please, I expected better from you.

The only source going around saying OBama won more delegates than hilary in Nevada is the Associated Press.

Find me real source, other than Associated Press to confirm this so called win over the delegates, until then, you can't go around projecting a winner on your own.

^^Lazie, you know I would never post BS info. C'moon inadeer.

Here is Hillary's favourite website (also yours) run by her biased friends ... CNN.

http://www.cnn.com/POLITICS/

Happy now?

Even Barack has that number on his website and you know Obama wouldn't lie about his delegate win. Remember delegates are free to change their mind later on in Denver, but the nomination process is all about delegate count.

Here is a comment from Nevada Democratic Party

"if the delegate preferences remain unchanged between now and April 2008, the calculations of national convention delegates being circulated by the Associated Press are correct. We look forward to our county and state conventions where we will choose the delegates for the nominee that Nevadans support."

N.O.R.F   

^^Didnt Hilary get Nevada?

That win for Hilary in the second round (New Hampshire?) after Obama got Iowa reminded me of that Chris Rock movie where all white suburbia rush out to vote when scared into thinking a black man had a good chance of winning. Chris did win and become the President but Obama is nowhere near as funny :D

Khayr   

Originally posted by Northerner:

Chris did win and become the President but Obama is nowhere near as funny
:D

Oh, Obama is funny...

Mr. Obama, who would be the first black U.S. president, shot back that he was in no way praising Republican ideas, but simply saying that Mr. Reagan had been able to bring political rivals together.

When Ms. Clinton interrupted to say she had not mentioned Mr. Reagan, Mr. Obama said, “Your husband did.”

“I'm here, he's not,” she tossed back.

“Well I can't tell who I'm running against sometimes,” Mr. Obama replied,
:D
a sign of his increasing exasperation at the attack role Mr. Clinton is playing in her campaign.

Baashi   

Last night's CNN debate was one of a kind! Hillary threw some powerful punches @ her rival. Edwards was articulate and to the point as always. And my man Obama swung back but he did it with civility not to mention he showed that he got sense of humor. Obama won the debate.

ElPunto   

^Not so sure he won. I think all the race talk hurts him in the end and could cause a backlash. And the Clintons are playing dirty politics to the max.

The ball is now Mr. Clinton's court to show his dance moves to be the first black president.....You see American politics are messy and Obama will likely clean it up. but the odds are against him now. He will win South Carolina but will loose super Tuesday states, Mainly New York, California and Boston. Hillary will do every thing to get elected. Plus the Democtrac party establishment are with her now. She was deliberately distorting his record last nights debate... She is tough woman but she looks Qumayo....