Haddaan faanka sidan ku sii wado inaan suuroodo ayaan ka cabsanayaa. smile.gif

Paragon   

^Dee inaga ma ahayne waa reer Qardhoodka. :D

This is for the rainbow coalition:

Hala yaabin fool xumo

Fajac yeeysan kugu noqon

Farsamada Illaaheey

Firka laguma caayee

I certainly don't discriminate against people but in matters of matrimony, I have decided to keep it within the family.

Ibti's postings in this thread reminded me this song:

Inan yahay nin weynoo

waayo soo jiraayoo

ilaa sabankii wiilwaal

hadba dumarka tii wacan

la wadaaga caashaqa

wiglada ha uga sheekayn.

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Mr.Paragon:

^Dee inaga ma ahayne waa reer Qardhoodka.

Sheekaad isku qaseysaa Mr.P...Blessed wexey ku tiri 'Awalba sowta la idiku xaman jiray.'...Reer Qardhood hanaan nahay nalaguma xantee, anagaa kalmada keenay awalanba... :D

KK - Abaayo, fadlan kan qaharsan ee Duke la dhaho bal bar sida loo qaro Qardho. waa damin boqol jeer baan u yeeriyay sida loo qaro qardho -weli waxbu is daba marinaya. :D

Also - can you kindly inform that obtuse named Ngonge that qardho has exchange policy in place with regards to our girls marrying out of towners - the policy stipulates that in the event our girls are mistreated of even looked at harshly - their daughter should suffer the same fate. insurance policy :D

another thing for that gob gatherer aka mr paragon who was trying to sell the miraha gobka in SOL - could also kindly tell him that qardho expect geel not mira gob. if he has any chance of ever keeping anything nasabnimo and what not. :D

Paragon   

^I knew you will surface the minute I write qardho. :D Aduunka wax kaa orod badan illaah ima tusin. Sida hilaaca. :D

KK, please iska qaatta suurada. :D

Tuujiye   

Tuujiye,

So you can call a whole group of people uneducated and not be qabiilist but Ibts is one for not wanting to be with a Southerner? Hmmm!

Blessed aka Ameenah... reer baadinimadaada sidaad u fikireysid fiiri..you believe qof haduu wax ka sheego Burco in uu qabiil wax ka sheegay lool thats the difference between aniga iyo dadka kale ha igu qaldamin...I believe in no qabiil aniga mana kala jecli qabiil laakiin xamar qabiilkaste ayaa daga inkastoo ee badanaa reer waqooyiga ku koray carabta iyo London u maleeyaan in xamar hal qabiil kayimid..marka fikradii cantiinka aheed ayaad lasoo laabatay oo waxaad u qabtaa in Burco aad ka xigtid qabiilada kale..lool...

Beenteena ma aha ee waa run..dadka dagan gobolada xamar bee wax barasho u imaan jireen maxaa yeelay Xamar bas ayaa horamar leheed in Somalia..caasumada kiliya dhisneed oo wax kaste laga heli jiray bee aheed iyo xaradii doolada...

and for your information gabar reer waqooyi ah oonan jeclaan nin reer xamar ahi wiligee ma arkin. ;) yaa ku ogaado hal habeen oo shukaansi ah baa adiga kugu filnaan lahaa..adoo jilbaha isku garaaceysid baad seexan leheed...

PS. Blessed I hope you will correct my spellings and grammer again walaalo.. ;)

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by Tuujiye:

ma xasuusataa hada kohor mar aan bilaabi jiray a Topic called "Qabiil" and this bajaq Ibsi aka Ghanima iyo all these other reer waqooyi bajaqs from Burco ee xanaaqi jireen because I mentioned how they hated to marry outside their qabiil? the Admin deleted the topic dhan lol..... war bajaqdaan iyo saaxiib yaasheed waa jiran yahiin walaahi oo baaldi intii madax loo gashay ayaa laga dhaqay lol brain wash ka daran yaah.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Firstly you are a liar- I imagined that since you grew up and got married and all, you will grow up a little on this forum too. Sadly you are still up to your old tricks.

First of all alxamdulilah yes I'm married to a wonderful woman and i'm not suprised that you know personal information of other nomad in SOL after all this is all you have....

Secondly..I know and everyone knows in here that I really care less about qabiil.

I always joke around but I'll be serious with you this time lol (very weard) you need to used your own mind maybe is too late but understand things before you believe in them..I know ever since you was young, Your family probably lectured you to marry some one close as in tripe. I know sometimes is hard to say no to parents but know that if your parents are doing that because of hatred or a superior reasons, then is xaaraam and by you following their choice, is a danbi too.

You come out and preach about goodness and all this war in other countries and how they should be a world peace. We sometimes get tired of your BBC post in here but we grew to respect you because we see you as someone who is educated and has a knowledge of understanding things. Then you write in some place “I would only marry a man from same tripe as me“. No matter what “dookh” you like or like you said “igu socda” that’s wrong and no one will listen to any of the explanations that you give.

Nin waa nin inan na waa inan (SS for you lol) you marry someone because you like them as what they are as a person. You could say no to someone’s family if they have bad family issues, you could say is your dookh to marry a man with lacag or a good looking man and maybe if he is religious.

loooooool@ Ngonge

S.S Qardho hada kabacdi waaba dhaafi doonaa duqa taas qasab bee igu tahay..meeshaan Cadeesi caadi ah ayaaba bilaabatay...

Wareer Badanaa!!!!

Ibtisam   

^^Firstly well Congrats to you and I only know because you posted about.

It is not for people to approve or understand what I do in my personal life. You seem to think I was asking for permission. As for it being Xaram, read the above discussion- they could not decide one way or the other. Either way my objection is not based on clan (hence why I said minorities are on equal levels with other so called clans) but rather on distance and smooth life.

As for my work in development, again it is nothing to do with this issue. I work for people who are not even my own more than my so called "clan" because they are more needy.

Lastly I'm done with this topic, you and whoever is free to think as you wish, form a long line to throw you shock and insults this way and then claim you are joking or was provoked. I don caare.

Salamah

Tuujiye   

^^Firstly well Congrats to you and I only know because you posted about.

lool I never write anythng personal in SOL so been ha sheegin walaalo...is ok that you know it really doesn't bother me but don't say that I wrote in Sol. Only some close friends of mine in Sol knew...

Ibsi abaayo sorry for everything you have the right to write/believe and do what ever you like...

Che..loool I went back and read some of the farfarees you been doing to this topic loool.. waraa dadka dhan adaaba igu diray yaah loool abti maalin kaste faan sidii naloogu waday waan daalnay nooh see yeelnaa? dad dawaco like pets u heystay ayaa waxee ka faanayaan Xamar cadee abti!!! aaway MMA when you need him...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Aaliyyah   

This issue does not really pertain to today's parent who would be more than happy with their children if they stick to Somalis and Muslims in general.

lama joogo maalin qabiil laga hadlo....ilmahaga somali ku keenaya u ducee..kii muslim ku keenana wali waa wacanyahay inkastoo dhaqan ahaan noloshu easy ahaaneen hadana am sure with efforts anything is possible....

salaam

Tuujiye   

^^^^ lol Aaliya maanta waad hadashay yaa kaa roon lool.. usheeg in maanta oo kale ee farxad tahay hadii wiil/gabar somali ahi loo keeno waalidiinta lol.. meeshaan cadaan gaal ah ama madoow tatoos qoorta kuleh ayaa islaan maskiin ahoo xijaab weyn loogeenoyaa loool....ilaahoo amuuraha noo sahal...

Aaliyah make sure adiga in aad mid laascaanood ah keentid yaah loool....

Wareer Badanaa!!!