Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Somali's and the caste issue in marriage

AYOUB   

Originally posted by Tuujiye:

usheeg in maanta oo kale ee farxad tahay hadii wiil/gabar somali ahi loo keeno waalidiinta lol.. meeshaan cadaan gaal ah ama madoow tatoos qoorta kuleh ayaa islaan maskiin ahoo xijaab weyn loogeenoyaa loool....ilaahoo amuuraha noo sahal...

Someone could accuse you of being an ignorant racist bigot. Some Somalis out there are happily married to "Black people with tattoos" or "White gaalos". (In fact some Somalis ARE "madoow tattoos qoorta kuleh".) It might not be your "dookh" (maybe not even originally theirs), but such is life and that's "fate". To them your condescending comments are hurtful and sinful. The same could be said about Duke who started this thread with “I prefer a Somali though that's where I won't compromise, he is a revert , a nice Pakistan won't do”. Are you guys really in position to question other people's choices? Are you in position to lecture or mention God's name in this thread? I don't think so, you chaps are just cheesed off because someone gave you the taste of your own...poison.

AYOUB   

Originally posted by General Duke:

Now Ayoub made a heart wrenching attack on Puntland
:D
and how they exclude these clans, indeed his region is full of utopian idealism in which Maryan Mursal visit is held up as an example of progress.

I knew you wouldn't get it. I picked you on mocking the lady when she came to raise funds for schools especially designated for the marginalised folks within the Somali society. There are is also a "university position" scheme. There are pros and cons for this kinds of projects, but it's better than nothing.

All clans are members of the political parties in Somaliland. The so-called minorities clans have ministers and even members of the Guurti. It not perfect, but it's a start. Tell us what "ku dayoo, ku dayoo" Pirateland has done? How many of the un-elected “elders MPs” who nominated Yey, Cali Jaamac, Cadde Muuse, Faroole etc were from your clan? What representation do the marginalised clans have? We all know your “uncles” are guaranteed the top job by the M.5 formula, what positions do the marginalised get under this formula? In reality, what projects are there to ensure young ones from the marginalised background like Ubax have a chance to be "ideal Boy/Girl" for your kids? Maxaaynu kaa dayaana? Go on, give me the usual gas.

To brother Ayoub being a clanist is good but being a racist is bad, thus all his nonseical huffing and puffing. As you are well aware this topic was about the Somali minorities mistreatment and I came against this from the outset. It was Ayoub who kept bringing the North Eastern clans and their political leaders into this, even mentioning Maryan Mursal who happens to be from the same city as the Duke.

The reason dear boy I came against Maryan was that she played lip service to the secessionist clowns in Hargaysa. She could have opened her school as a Somali woman and not sympathies with the secessionist. As I clearly stated, her family were always well respected and treated in Galkacyu and she even married into the big clans of the city.

Again you have no point, which is to be expected. Now go defend the tattoo wearing people, I don’t want my daughter no where near such groups, that’s my personal choice adeer, Allah will is a different thing altogether.

ElPunto   

^Representin! err representimo?

Funny how nowadays you don't hear much about illegal alien invasion etc. Thank God Lou Dobbs is off the air on CNN.

ElPunto   

^He resigned under pressure. Both sides called amicable! He had a big gaffe with the 'Barack Obama is not born in the States' brouhaha over the summer. One of the leading instigators.

Aaliyyah   

Aaliyah make sure adiga in aad mid laascaanood ah keentid yaah loool....

loool somali haduu yahay waa enough....haduu reer laascaanod by chance noqdana dee wa calaf icon_razz.gif

Che, Tuujiye was right about you. Fitnada dhan waa adiga, waayo, 21 pages later, wali juqjuq aa kujirtaa, oo kilyaha dadka aa ka juqeynoysaa.

;)

kix kix kixk@Tuujiska, iska daa Ibti, gabadhaas gabadh kafiican majirto meeshaan, waayo gabdhaha oo S-land ay ugu fiican tahay. MADAX ADEEG IBTI MA QABTO, WAA QOF AQLI LEH OO MADAX DAGAN.

But Midka ay dhahaan secessioner lord Ayoub, kaa waa mid loo fiirsado, waayo Dukey haduu gabadh niga soo doonto oo hadana laagu waco clannist, waxaas masuurto galayaan, Waayoo, hadduu clannist yahey, why uu gabadh nigasoo doonanaa??

10 gabdhood oo cida eh aa Garoowe u joogto, 4 oo bahda yey eh, ee please refrain from attacking individuals, instead, why not stage another event about secession, that ought to keep you busy?

Tuujiye   

^^^ Layzie loool

Ayoub waxaada weecad yihiin abti laakiin labadeena ninka Ignorent ahi SOL dhan ayaa garaneysa ee cago dhigo abti.. Nin cudur qaaday baa tahay oo calan gooni ah wato....Hadii aad xalaaleysatayna in nin gaal ah uu gabdhahaada guursado, dee abti taasi adiga iyo ilaahaaga bee idinka dhexeysaa....shisheeye jaceel doolad kuma noqoneysid ee goormaad baran doontaa runta oo indhaha ku kali furi doontaa...

I knew you for a long time in SOL saaxiib, wiligeena kuma arag adigoo wax caqli ahi xitaa qora..aniga reero kaftan in aan ahay waa la igu wada yaqaan laakiin adigo bax orodoo luuqadii siyaasada kulaabo oo iska dhici raga siyaasada kaa badsha....

Duke baad iska heystaa laakiin Duke, markii la aqriyo qoraalkiisa, qofwalba ayaa sheegi kara in uu yahay nin waaya aragsan, inkastoo uu wato fikrado asaga u gaani ahi iyo calan cusub lol..laakiin waa nin Oday ahi oo culus....

Ayoub, I know in uu dhiigaas sumeysan ku dhaqaaqay ee laakiin cago dhigo duqa ha is ceebeyninee..

Wareer Badanaa!!!