Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Somali's and the caste issue in marriage

CL: Adeer, as a parent I have my own preferences for my child, I prefer a Somali and in that I don’t care what clan he hails from. Her veins already has the blood of many different clans running through them. However I believe culture is important, and I do not want her, to marry outside her Somali race that’s the only advice I would give her, however its just my advice and position. Now go roll your eyes some more.

:D

Blessed   

Che,

I was responding to Tuujiye, he spoke of Muqdisho. I've a brother and sister with xamari accent so I know that it isn't even about clans. ;)

Originally posted by Mr.Paragon:

God created Somalis (most of humanity) into qabiils. He said so in the Qur'an. He also added that the reason was 'to know yourselves'. If He didn't want to create us as we are currently, He would have made our composition into
qas iyo lab
. But He didn't. Thus, that gives us (myself in particular) the permission to stay as
gob
cast as I can. Somalinimo for me thus equates to
gob-animo
. Which is ofcourse followed by
Xornimo
. You understand?

So let's not mix the gob and the guun. It only produces a mongrel society. It's just my preference, and I don't like or dislike those who wish to mix things up. No hybrid genes for me.

Simples.

Hehehe. Maalmahan waad sareysaa, Paragon. :D

Cara.   

ElPunto, 0.5 you say? OK, I'll two then!

I think Ibti was misunderstood, she's probably the least qabiiliste of you all. She's just a bit of a reer baadiye* :D

*baadiye: miyi for those of you scratching your heads icon_razz.gif

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

Has anything been accomplished in this thread so far?

I got me a Qardho daughter-in-law but nothing much besides.

Blessed, fair enough (see how I call you by your 'name' when I'm cross with you). :D

Kamaavi   

Originally posted by Ducaysane:

Qabiilada Somalida horta yaa ugu nasabsan?
:D

Awoow iyo maytidood la janeegii sayid iyo siyaad iska dhalay (qolo dooni ha noqdaane). :D

Acha matusi nawe Mpendwa, umoja ni ujama? Nakubali Mwalimu alisambaza ulezi wake wa Ujamaa na Kujitegemea, na alisema ukweli. Lakini “sijui” ni qabila lenyewe wala haitaji kuchafua damu na walendo. Ndomana nakwambia tuliza matako kabla haujawaka moto, nami kukuchukulia kitambulisho.

Originally posted by Blessed.*:

Che,

I was responding to Tuujiye, he spoke of Muqdisho. I've a brother and sister with xamari accent so I know that it isn't even about clans.
;)

It is not that, we ciyaal xaafad don't wanna be associated with any faradheer outside Xamar Cadeey.

LoooL@Ngonge...That's start.

Duke-I never claimed any clan, just you assign on to me so things could make sense to you.

P.S. Xamar hosted all clans as I'm sure you know. We are more loyal than the tuulo our forefathers came from icon_razz.gif